Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kendrick and Waynes past...help please

Hi guys and gals.

Just a quick question I'm hoping someone can help with.

Kendricks song 'last real nigga alive' has a bar along the lines of 'almost got into some beef over some Lil Wayne shit, only the streets know about it' etc etc (I'll post the exact words later when I have my ipod with me).

Does anyone know what he means by that bar and the story behind it?

Help appreciated.

Thanks
    Speaking the REAL truth, the WHOLE truth and NOTHING but the TRUTH....Schooling niggas since 1920.....Exposing the fake fans, stans and annes since 2013. Fuck all Ya'll

when was the song released?

cause if it is newish it will probably be for not mentioning wayne's name in control of something like that

Comment

Don't know anything about this sorry

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
        when was the song released?

cause if it is newish it will probably be for not mentioning wayne's name in control of something like that
        its old, from 2010 or 11

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

I think Kendrick is talking about Jay Rock doing a song with Lil Wayne (All My Life) and having beef with Jay about who he did a song with or getting big fast, idk. It'd be better to talk to a core Kendrick fan than us.
          Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

[MENTION=29451]Ares[/MENTION] could probably help ya, he's a big Kendrick fan

Comment

very interesting

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                its old, from 2010 or 11
                oh am not sure then

Comment

Yeah its a few years back. I think it must be to do with the 'all my life' song. I'm quite a big Kendrick fan also but I have no idea what its about lol. Thanks anyways to those who have replied. BTTT
                  Speaking the REAL truth, the WHOLE truth and NOTHING but the TRUTH....Schooling niggas since 1920.....Exposing the fake fans, stans and annes since 2013. Fuck all Ya'll

Comment

Does Kendrick rep a gang ?

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
                      Does Kendrick rep a gang ?
                      No but he grew up around piru bloods and has a bunch of homies that are bloods.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
                        No but he grew up around piru bloods and has a bunch of homies that are bloods.
                        Oh cause I was going to say if he repped crip then it might have something to do with gangs

Comment

Working...
                        X