Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is lil' Wayne purposely laying low trying to fade away for RETIREMENT?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is lil' Wayne purposely laying low trying to fade away for RETIREMENT?

is wayne just tryin to dust off all trending stories/ anything related to him, slowly fading out until hes just irrelevant in entertainment industry so he can retire more calmly?

I think so.. search lil wayne for the past 6 months and all you see is irrelevant old shit.

sympathy post

Comment

Last time I heard him saying he still wanted to retire was at the end of october ,so he's still planning that.
      But I don't think he's slowing down, he's just been busy recording his solo material and touring.
      C5 is in the work, when it will be released he'll retire a little after, then after a 1 or 2 years break he'll come back imo.

Comment

I don't think so at all.

he just been working and when he not been working, he has been skating or chilling with his family.

Comment

Originally posted by CCB007 View Post
          is wayne just tryin to dust off all trending stories/ anything related to him, slowly fading out until hes just irrelevant in entertainment industry so he can retire more calmly?

I think so.. search lil wayne for the past 6 months and all you see is irrelevant old shit.
          You mean cause he keeping out the public eye?

Comment

is wayne just tryin to dust off all trending stories/ anything related to him, slowly fading out until hes just irrelevant in entertainment industry so he can retire more calmly?I think so.. search lil wayne for the past 6 months and all you see is irrelevant old shit.
            i don't think so but who knows

Comment

What do you mean search Lil Wayne for the past 6 months ?

What would you be looking to find ?

Comment

laying low??
                this year he did two big tours, dropped an album, a mixtape, and still prolly more features than any other rapper

Comment

I hope not, hopwefully he is recordin for C5 and other projects

Comment

i think its quiet nowadays cuz he just came off tour in the us and europe and hes taking a break (he needs it) + he is probably spending tha holidays with tha family.

Comment

He aint really more quiet then any other artist look at Eminem he just made a comeback album since then he been quiet...

Comment

Nah he's probably takin a break.
                        I know I�ve gotta lock my casket tight so I don�t let the Devil in
                        -Lil Wayne

Comment

Working...
                        X