Article Explains Wayne's Recording Time Period

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Article Explains Wayne's Recording Time Period

Weezy Phone Home: Is Lil Wayne Hip-Hop's Alien or Simply the Greatest? | Music News | Rolling Stone

This article by Rolling Stone was published in Feb of 2010. Towards the end he says that he asked wayne the last thing he recorded and Wayne responded by reciting the chorus to I Like The View. Now that wasn't released until the deluxe version of C4. Shows how Wayne just records things far far in advance. Just something i noticed and thought about.

Originally posted by WeezyFTune View Post
    Weezy Phone Home: Is Lil Wayne Hip-Hop's Alien or Simply the Greatest? | Music News | Rolling Stone

This article by Rolling Stone was published in Feb of 2010. Towards the end he says that he asked wayne the last thing he recorded and Wayne responded by reciting the chorus to I Like The View. Now that wasn't released until the deluxe version of C4. Shows how Wayne just records things far far in advance. Just something i noticed and thought about.
    There will be so much unrealsed music by wayne that gets exposed after his time and then tim e and time again
    And even if the sky come fallin BITCH imma still be high

Comment

this has been posted before.

Comment

Originally posted by c1c2c3c4 View Post
        There will be so much unrealsed music by wayne that gets exposed after his time and then tim e and time again
        True but that song is already out

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
          True but that song is already out
          Yeah and he recorded it back then he even said he had enough music to make tha carter 10 back then so just imagine how songs we haven't heard
          And even if the sky come fallin BITCH imma still be high

Comment

Didn't he recite lyrics to nightmares of the bottom on a rebirth video shoot?
            Chicks Get Hammered, Big Dick Bandit, Money Flowing Like A Slit Wrist, No Bandage

Comment

Originally posted by BigDickBandit View Post
              Didn't he recite lyrics to nightmares of the bottom on a rebirth video shoot?
              yea the da da da video shoot

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFTune View Post

its crazy cuz if i was a rapper i would want to drop the song right there and then as soon as i finished recording something

Comment

Working...
                X