• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

one that not many know is this

Comment

Originally posted by Ozzie View Post
      Hater
      I'm just not an Anne anymore. C3 is still amongst my favourite hip hop albums of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
        I'm just not an Anne anymore. C3 is still amongst my favourite hip hop albums of all time.
        so whats the deal you still rock with weezy or just riding out this mod ish

Comment

Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
          so whats the deal you still rock with weezy or just riding out this mod ish
          I still rock with Weezy..c'mon now. It's just obviously he's nothing what he used to be (not complaining, he has enough content to replay from for a life time).

You know back in the day when every Wayne song was crazy and you'd always download, even before listening to it. Yeah...that doesn't happen anymore lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
            I still rock with Weezy..c'mon now. It's just obviously he's nothing what he used to be (not complaining, he has enough content to replay from for a life time).

You know back in the day when every Wayne song was crazy and you'd always download, even before listening to it. Yeah...that doesn't happen anymore lol.
            I agree but doesnt mean he still cant drop bangers.. D5 was hyped and just wait til he drop C5 its gonna be crazy

Comment

Originally posted by StevenHTX View Post
              Wayne has so many damn soul samples especially for c3

Comment

Working...
              X