Does Lil Wayne smoke weed on his lung?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
    yeah maybe, am not a smoker so I dunno, but many friends of me smoke weed and they inhale every time and smoke till you can't smoke anymore
    no offence, but you sound so stupid...

Comment

Originally posted by youn9dreezy View Post
      no offence, but you sound so stupid...
      I'm sorry, my english is not too good and I don't have it anymore in school, plus I don't want to look up every word so I use the words I know, even if it sounds weird for you, lol
      but to your post: "no offence"????? seriously, if you say I sound stupid how the fuck can't this be not offence??

Comment

Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
        A friend of mine who smokes a lot of weed meant yesterday to me that every rapper smokes weed the wrong way, they all puff the smoke away. well, I don't smoke weed so I don't really know. he also said you only can smoke as much weed as wayne or wiz khalifa if you puff the smoke, so can you give me a answer?

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
          stop laughing at me bro

Comment

I agree with your friend

when u light a blunt you wanna keep it burning so you gotta puff it or something when u've had enough, at least not just waste it
            also a blunt will taste like shit if you save it for later and then light it

Rappers got so much money they don't even need to smoke it all they can just puff one for the taste and the fuck of it now and then
            I would do that too if I had unlimited purp

smh heavy at all the douchebags in this thread btw.. forum is slipping
            Last edited by Iamhiph0p; 01-03-2014, 07:58 PM.
            Take it out the wrapper, sit it on the stove
            Break a gram off and put it in my bitch nose
            She tells me how it feels, she's numb, she's froze
            Bitch! wake up and help me cook these o's
            I gotta get my cake up see all I eat is dough
            I'm a dangerous mothafucka watch your feets, your toes

Comment

Working...
            X