Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Creepshow_tonite View Post
    You guys are ridiculous.
    nah kidcomet, you're the ridiculous one.

I hate them thirsty bitches
    Cut them off like circumcision
    -Lil Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
      errrmmmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post

bitch

turned it off at 20 seconds
        - - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by KamZiro View Post
        I Did Not Need Anyone To Judge Me... But Anyway, You Should Get Thanked For Your Useful Thread What A Stupid Thing I've Ever Read, This Should Be The Stupid Thread Of The Year :Salute: But Damn
        You guys, I think the worst part of the story is that in the end it's revealed that there existed a board of people who actually thought that Lil Wayne was a legitimate musician. Creepy right?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Drop The World View Post
        ... i dont really care about what people think about wayne and his "demons" or "Illuminati connections" because who cares? it doesnt affect you, all you care about (as a fan) is that you get music from wayne, regardless of it being shitty or great you just want to hear some Wayne.

Besides the story is missing some details. When did you meet wayne? when did he attack his fan? how do you have all these connections and no one knows your name? the story is complete bullshit. Why cant you accept the fact that God blessed this man with the things he has? just because your career as a rapper or a musician is popping of doesnt mean you should jump to the conclusion that a man with huge success gave up his soul for the devil. Besides if you dont make it, it just means God has other plans for you.

So... relax smoke a j and listen to waynes music or who evers music you want to listen to because at the end of the day its GOOD music

You have scarred me for life.

- - - Updated - - -

And who the hell is Kidcomet, seriously.

Comment

You guys are complete ignorami. Lil Wayne is PROVEN to be possessed by demons. Watch the youtube videos, even search it up on google

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaWayne View Post
            You guys are complete ignorami. Lil Wayne is PROVEN to be possessed by demons. Watch the youtube videos, even search it up on google

Comment

Grab a knife/end that life.

Best rhymes 2K7

Comment

Working...
              X