Yall's Opinion on Post-Probation Wayne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yall's Opinion on Post-Probation Wayne

So with three verses being released post probation alot of people claim that "Weezy" is back but with three verses, its hard to tell. I Mean "Good Day" was mediocre at best if not for the pretty good flow, Loyal however, was a solid verse. He stuck to the topic, flowed well with the beat and didn't spit any wack ass pussy lines, and with Twerk Season, i wasn't really expecting a good verse judging by the title of the track but for a track about twerking, he actually did alot better than I thought. Personally, I think he's making progress, but seeing as theres not a big change, I don't think we'll get "Weezy" back anytime soon and honestly, I'd be happy with 2011 Tunechi for right now. What do ya'll think?

I think Wayne is starting to take his music more serious again. With the tweet he's going to work harder and everything else. His verses on You Song & Way I'm Ballin' were better than 95% of everything we got in 2013. He's been laying low and not really seen anywhere but clubs a few times a week. He's just been locked up in the studio...

Wayne fans should be looking forward to 2014. Because the last 5-6 featured verses we got were pretty much better than everything all year also.

Comment

Honestly, while his lyrics aren't what they used to be, they are indeed better than 90% of the other rappers right now.

You can't expect him to rap about his come up pre Carter albums since he isn't there anymore. Good Day was a great verse as was Twerk Season, but Loyal was bad. Backpack was good but wayy too short.

People liked No Ceilings right? That whole mistape was all punchlines and metaphors/smilies. No Ceilings is the equivalent of what he's doing now but maybe a little less clever.

/twocents

''Money talks b---- and mine talks like Robin Leach/That lean got me slow as Lisa Turtle, ask Screech"

Comment

Prolly OP Got Facts Only, But Lets Wait For Another Features, We Will Be Able To Judhe Him In March Or February... Twerk Season Was So Dope With That Flow, On Backpack Was On Topic, And So LooKing Forward For The Upcoming Solo Songs Though, Thats When We Gon' Be Able To Judge Him
        Me And Weezy Don't Like Haters, Do You? Agent P Gon' Kick Your Ass If You Hatin' On Weezy

Comment

At this point, I think it's hard to tell, since the three verses we've got so far could've been recorded during probation. Also, he has been smoking weed all the time during probation, just not that public. What gives hope to me however is his work harder tweet and that loyal verse

Comment

Originally posted by trussellbrandon View Post
            So with three verses being released post probation alot of people claim that "Weezy" is back but with three verses, its hard to tell. I Mean "Good Day" was mediocre at best if not for the pretty good flow, Loyal however, was a solid verse. He stuck to the topic, flowed well with the beat and didn't spit any wack ass pussy lines, and with Twerk Season, i wasn't really expecting a good verse judging by the title of the track but for a track about twerking, he actually did alot better than I thought. Personally, I think he's making progress, but seeing as theres not a big change, I don't think we'll get "Weezy" back anytime soon and honestly, I'd be happy with 2011 Tunechi for right now. What do ya'll think?
            we don't know for sure that good day and loyal were recorded post probation.

Comment

Serious question: why would the lyrics change just cause he got off probation

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                we don't know for sure that good day and loyal were recorded post probation.
                Ya we only know Twerk Season was recorded post-probation.

Comment

Originally posted by RAFMFN View Post
                  Honestly, while his lyrics aren't what they used to be, they are indeed better than 90% of the other rappers right now.
                  this 45bh

Comment

Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
                    Serious question: why would the lyrics change just cause he got off probation
                    Lol you serious?

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
                      Lol you serious?
                      yes, he always smoked weed while probation, he just didn't do it in public, or am I wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
                        yes, he always smoked weed while probation, he just didn't do it in public, or am I wrong?
                        No one knows but Wayne
                        ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

Working...
                        X