No announcement yet.

Yall's Opinion on Post-Probation Wayne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you'd have to be very stupid to think wayne would jeorpadise his freedom to smoke weed when he get tested,im happy that he isnt skating(atleast not public) as much as he did b4 and his appearance has improved,as for his music its too early tell

Comment

Originally posted by mad-dawg View Post
      its too early tell
      This tbh, let's wait and give him some time to chill and make a big comeback. He's been recording recently, as I said I got a source who told me he was recording on New Years, but since we are almost certain "Twerk Season" is post-probation, I gotta say his flow in the song is quite awesome, I probably like the song as much as I can for a song with that topic.

Comment

Originally posted by mad-dawg View Post
        you'd have to be very stupid to think wayne would jeorpadise his freedom to smoke weed when he get tested,im happy that he isnt skating(atleast not public) as much as he did b4 and his appearance has improved,as for his music its too early tell
        Wayne has millions upon millions of dollars, he wasn't takin UAs. There was countless pictures of him with blunts and drinking, so ya he wasn't sober on probation, just didn't do it so widely open in public like is doing now.

Comment

Originally posted by trussellbrandon View Post
          So with three verses being released post probation alot of people claim that "Weezy" is back but with three verses, its hard to tell. I Mean "Good Day" was mediocre at best if not for the pretty good flow, Loyal however, was a solid verse. He stuck to the topic, flowed well with the beat and didn't spit any wack ass pussy lines, and with Twerk Season, i wasn't really expecting a good verse judging by the title of the track but for a track about twerking, he actually did alot better than I thought. Personally, I think he's making progress, but seeing as theres not a big change, I don't think we'll get "Weezy" back anytime soon and honestly, I'd be happy with 2011 Tunechi for right now. What do ya'll think?
          Good Day and Loyal got me excited for 2014 but not Twerk Season.....and that is the only song that can be confirmed was recorded after Lil Wayne's probation ended =(

Comment

Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
            yes, he always smoked weed while probation, he just didn't do it in public, or am I wrong?
            ^this

2. how are we going to know if the song was recorded pre or post probation?
            THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Originally posted by IceMan View Post

^this

2. how are we going to know if the song was recorded pre or post probation?
              exactly, probably the twerk season track was the only one recorded after it ended. and, does it make any difference in the lyrics? no tbh.

Comment

need a full project first

Comment

wat if he doesnt release a single song in 2014

Comment

There was a time when you couldn't tell a Waynehead drugs had influence of his music, "its was all him". Now y'all (some not all) begging for him to do drugs again.

Comment

Working...
                    X