• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DOES ANYBODY THINK WEEZY SHOULD MAKE SOME NO CEILINGS VIDEOS

DOES ANYBODY THINK LIL WAYNE SHOULD MAKE SOME NO CEILINGS VIDEOS

Weezy F. I'm Bad as Luck

Re: DOES ANYBODY THINK WEEZY SHOULD MAKE SOME NO CEILINGS VIDEOS

No! i Think noT! ...Rebirth, Jail, may be more mixtape ....and perfomance ..too much job for him! He Did and does and will do qualitative work .......
    I AM WHAT I AM. I Am Greatest

Comment

hell yea he should
      at least one video

Comment

nahhh, cuz it wouldnt get plays, the musics not being played on the radio so why would they blow the amount of money it takes to make a music video for that, and there would be all kinds of legal issues and shit regarding the beats since if he made videos there would be profit off of them, and everyone knows YM/CM already has enough drama witht that shit. Plus the videos would be wack, there would be so much censoring, it would be like Ever Girl at the BET awards lmao.
        It's always Carter Season in Portland.

Comment

Originally posted by djsteezybeatz
          nahhh, cuz it wouldnt get plays, the musics not being played on the radio so why would they blow the amount of money it takes to make a music video for that, and there would be all kinds of legal issues and shit regarding the beats since if he made videos there would be profit off of them, and everyone knows YM/CM already has enough drama witht that shit. Plus the videos would be wack, there would be so much censoring, it would be like Ever Girl at the BET awards lmao.
          Unless they do a video to "No Ceilings" produced by Cool n Dre or the Single joint, because those are original productions.

"You tied to the track on my train of thoughts, and controlling my thoughts is like tamin sharks..."

"I gotta hit 'em, like redbones wit long hair, fuck wit me ya ass is grass, get a lawn chair..."
          "Life is a bitch, I'll make her yo ex..."
          - B.R.A. (Best Rapper Alive)

ShAkE 'eM uP!!
          sHaKe 'Em Up!! ShAkE 'eM uP!!!

Comment

He already did, with DJ Scoob.

The DVD should be coming real soon..

Comment

no we talkin Official Music Videos not no record me while I rap videos.

"You tied to the track on my train of thoughts, and controlling my thoughts is like tamin sharks..."

"I gotta hit 'em, like redbones wit long hair, fuck wit me ya ass is grass, get a lawn chair..."
              "Life is a bitch, I'll make her yo ex..."
              - B.R.A. (Best Rapper Alive)

ShAkE 'eM uP!!
              sHaKe 'Em Up!! ShAkE 'eM uP!!!

Comment

they did play on the radio the wasted remix and added in one of waynes verses with gucci and plies still on there

Comment

of course he should

Comment

While I think a video would be sweet, I think its a bit too much to ask.
                    I like Wayne's new song everyday thing!

Comment

they should make a video of Watch My Shoes, or Ice Cream Paint Job, Or Wetter, Or Break Up

Comment

He wont.

Comment

Working...
                        X