Every Weezy Song ever made.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Every Weezy Song ever made.

So i am thinking about atarting a project. A project that requires a list of every lil wayne song, every mixtape, album, feature, ect. does anyone have a list of this. or maybe a playlisy? i know its a bit far fetched , just thought id ask.

There was one big torrent of all his music I think

Not sure how complete it is though

Comment

there have been any threads about this,

in terms of released songs, mars martian has the most i believe, i know i am missing some but i have over 1400 as well

its in the dl section, you're not allowed there yet though

Comment

There's a list somewhere on the forum of all the songs released so. Far
        ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post

in terms of released songs, mars martian has the most i believe, i know i am missing some but i have over 1400 as well

can you link please?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post

can you link please?

Comment

yea there has been a few threads on this.

as a lil Wayne community we should all work together and list every song he has ever released or been featured on.

no other website has done this and there is no complete list anywhere else.

- - - Updated - - -

yea there has been a few threads on this.

as a lil Wayne community we should all work together and list every song he has ever released or been featured on.

no other website has done this and there is no complete list anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Dweezy View Post
              So i am thinking about atarting a project. A project that requires a list of every lil wayne song, every mixtape, album, feature, ect. does anyone have a list of this. or maybe a playlisy? i know its a bit far fetched , just thought id ask.
              lwhq been wanting to do one for a while now but we never get it done lol

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                what we can do is this..

all his albums-tapes-ep's-singles/non-album singles-all his guest verses- take all the drought is over and leak tapes and get those songs and see whats on what project and if its on a project take'em out and the random ones that are leaks we can look for higher quality and put them in a misc song category and thats pretty close and also we have an "unreleased song" thread with years of the songs we can also take songs from sessions and be pretty close tbh

- - - Updated - - -

what we can do is this..

all his albums-tapes-ep's-singles/non-album singles-all his guest verses- take all the drought is over and leak tapes and get those songs and see whats on what project and if its on a project take'em out and the random ones that are leaks we can look for higher quality and put them in a misc song category and thats pretty close and also we have an "unreleased song" thread with years of the songs we can also take songs from sessions and be pretty close tbh

Comment

Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
                  what we can do is this..

yes brah but we never do it lol

we need a group of ppl who will do this and not get bored half way through lol

Comment

its fairly simple man it really is - kuzz has tracklists for his features year by year with download all mixtapes on here and albums arent hard to get drought is over tapes on datpiff sessions on here and then you just gotta get them higher quality/full versions and good but really im sure most people have the albums and tapes so thats already done - kuzz has easily downloadable guest verses i think weezyfan did the sessions empire with his leak tapes and drought is over tapes are easy to get so i mean it could be done within a day then you just need to list the songs really tbh

- - - Updated - - -

its fairly simple man it really is - kuzz has tracklists for his features year by year with download all mixtapes on here and albums arent hard to get drought is over tapes on datpiff sessions on here and then you just gotta get them higher quality/full versions and good but really im sure most people have the albums and tapes so thats already done - kuzz has easily downloadable guest verses i think weezyfan did the sessions empire with his leak tapes and drought is over tapes are easy to get so i mean it could be done within a day then you just need to list the songs really tbh

Comment

Lets do it, I'm down

Comment

Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
                        i know brah but its still a lot of effort

you have to get all of his album and mixtape songs, then all of his official features, and then all of his leaks

but then you need it all in like a database so you can search easily and get others to look at their collection and see if any songs or missing etc

Comment

Working...
                        X