Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IAmChristian_ View Post
    you forgetting the songs off IANAHB2?
    It's only one song, that doesn't count for me bro.

Comment

Exactly! Thats the best feature ive heard so far to me, including the 2 new songs that just dropped. His flow just so dope n smooth. I vibe the fucc out to 'kush'. I got too hyp when it first came out.

Comment

Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
        curtains, beat the shit, hot revolver, back to you, bitches love me....

Comment

Originally posted by TrukDaWurl77 View Post
          curtains, beat the shit, hot revolver, back to you, bitches love me....
          right, I forgot beat the shit, sorry my bad. but the others are not the autotune songs i was talking bout. the voice was a bit changed, i mean the demolition autotune. and if you compare the new version of hot revolver to the old version the new version has nearly zero autotune tbh.

Comment

right, I forgot beat the shit, sorry my bad. but the others are not the autotune songs i was talking bout. the voice was a bit changed, i mean the demolition autotune. and if you compare the new version of hot revolver to the old version the new version has nearly zero autotune tbh.
            Old hot revolver is amazingly awesome. That extended version
            ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

nah its all good yo, and i know exactly what u mean i was just listin those songs cuz they had a slight amount of autotune on them. i prefer the harsh mad robotic autotune too over the less noticeable one...his voice sounds triipppyy af when that shit is used to its full effect. the old hot revolver beats the shit outta the new one...

Comment

Autotune can suck a old mans cock!

Comment

Originally posted by Immaculate View Post
                  Old hot revolver is amazingly awesome. That extended version
                  Originally posted by TrukDaWurl77 View Post
                  nah its all good yo, and i know exactly what u mean i was just listin those songs cuz they had a slight amount of autotune on them. i prefer the harsh mad robotic autotune too over the less noticeable one...his voice sounds triipppyy af when that shit is used to its full effect. the old hot revolver beats the shit outta the new one...
                  totally agree but like I already said a few times on other threads i prefer the new version of hot revolver cause i don't like the combination of rock and autotune. but i do know what people like about it.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by fcr View Post
                  Autotune can suck a old mans cock!
                  somebody please ban this motherfucker!

Comment

I love getting banned as much as I love getting raped and I love getting raped alot.

Comment

meh Weezy is hit or miss with autotune most of the time

Comment

2 songs.

Comment

Originally posted by fcr View Post
                          I love getting banned as much as I love getting raped and I love getting raped alot.
                          GOAT post.
                          .................... ....................

Comment

Working...
                          X