Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Positive Ways Wayne has Impacted/Influenced/etc. You in Life?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weezy, no choice to respect a nigga from my city doing his thing, his music has influenced me so much thru out the years in every aspect of the thought. Wayne i remember when Me and My drank dropped i was hooked for a days , a fan much before then comming from new orleans , every keep this man in our prayers so his success can continue to shine brightly.

Comment

he didnt really

Comment

This thread been made before tho...

But, he made me not give af about other's opinions and made me happy by releasing such a big amount of great music

Comment

That you have to put in work to be the best

Comment

Wayne really taught ya'll that don't give a fuck about what people say and that you'll have to work hard to achieve something

Seems like that is something people say just so it looks like Wayne taught them something

Why pick on somebody helpless
            If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

Originally posted by nyberg View Post
              Wayne really taught ya'll that don't give a fuck about what people say and that you'll have to work hard to achieve something

Seems like that is something people say just so it looks like Wayne taught them something
              it depends really
              he may not have done that but he certainly helped
              well in my situation anyway
              i grew up listening to weezy and watching his documentaries so its only right he influenced me like that

Comment

do what i wanna do all day every day

Comment

to simply not give a fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by nyberg View Post

That's mostly true for me cause i started listening to Wayne when i was 10 years old.

Comment

well , i don't see him as one of the people that can influence me or one of those that i admire to be honest...only some dope lyrics and some motivation for working i could say. as well as believing on his abilities as the best rapper alive.

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                        it depends really
                        he may not have done that but he certainly helped
                        well in my situation anyway
                        i grew up listening to weezy and watching his documentaries so its only right he influenced me like that
                        Originally posted by MORO551 View Post
                        That's mostly true for me cause i started listening to Wayne when i was 10 years old.
                        Yeah i understand that some people got influenced by him like this, but i feel like that's something most people or atleast alot say just because..

Someone really -repped me on my previous post? That's just cute

Why pick on somebody helpless
                        If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

Working...
                        X