Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nyberg View Post
    Nah a song with no hook produced by Bangladesh
    holy shit, defo hope for a song like that, wayne just need a bangladesh beat and it'll be alright!

Comment

Nah a song with no hook produced by Bangladesh
      FOH that nigga worser then streetrunner

Comment

I think the better question is where will it rank among the other Carter albums?

Comment

Originally posted by dametri426 View Post
          FOH that nigga worser then streetrunner
          They're both wack lol.
          המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

hopefully Wayne Puts some effort in CV as his last album...and i think he should be in the studio with the producers while producing his beats...and he should be in the studio with the artists he wants on this album while recording and go bar for bar and line for line not just send him the beat to spit a random verse with no concept nothing...
            + i really hope Kanye OR Swizz Beatz OR BOTH) produce his first single.

Comment

Wayne went IN here,

המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

Still waiting on the first time you'll post something that isn't dumb
                WTF wrong with you?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by dametri426 View Post
                fuck you bitch
                God bless you and your family
                Me And Weezy Don't Like Haters, Do You? Agent P Gon' Kick Your Ass If You Hatin' On Weezy

Comment

Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
                  I think if they pick singles properly, do good marketing, this shit can be as much successful commercial wise as C3 was.
                  But quality wise. I don't think Wayne can top C3.

TBH, I hope for at least 2 real songs.
                  But whatever he puts, I'm prolly gonna like it and overplay it like always, lmao

YMCMB always markets Carter albums right. They smart mother fuckers, love em or hate em. C4 still do a million first week people forget about that... They'll market it right. Everyone will know Carter 5 is dropping, Wayne will be all over the radio with huge singles like always. Carter albums sale themselves at this point really.

Wayne knew what he was doing when he said that "Working on Carter 5, I got that bitch in 5th gear" line.

Comment

Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
                    YMCMB always markets Carter albums right. They smart mother fuckers, love em or hate em. C4 still do a million first week people forget about that... They'll market it right. Everyone will know Carter 5 is dropping, Wayne will be all over the radio with huge singles like always. Carter albums sale themselves at this point really.

Wayne knew what he was doing when he said that "Working on Carter 5, I got that bitch in 5th gear" line.
                    True bro..

And C4 wasn't bad imo.. It had awesome songs, and very good singles.
                    I expect little more from C5. Since in his words, it's his last..

Comment

Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
                      I think the better question is where will it rank among the other Carter albums?

Above C1/C4 prob. Hard to tell if it'll come close/match with C2 and C3 though.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by wezz View Post
                      Carter 3 was the shiiit back then, i just watched his acceptence speech in 2009 when he won the grammy, damn that was a good look for him when he got jigga, lupe, nas and tip clapping. I'm not asking C5 to match C3 but i hope for something close.
                      link?

Comment

link?

Comment

Nah, but I bet it'll be better than all his stuff since NC

Comment

Working...
                          X