No announcement yet.

We Alright - Lil Waynes flow vs. Euros flow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Voted for Euro, but as i relisten to it, Wayne's flow sounds better. But overall Euro's verse is a bit better.

Comment

Originally posted by MORO551 View Post
      Voted for Euro, but as i relisten to it, Wayne's flow sounds better. But overall Euro's verse is a bit better.
      But you vote for the best flow, not the best lyrics...

Comment

Euro was off beat on this. Wayne's flow all day.

Comment

Lil Wayne from the "And Tunechi he gon be alright as long as he got his pills" line.

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
            Lil Wayne from the "And Tunechi he gon be alright as long as he got his pills" line.
            from that point to where he goes to "Get tied down with this fuckin steel aimed at your eyebrows or your fuckin' grill" to where he's like "Shoot your fuckin' fade up, laid up, bunny ears" it's like 3 different flows he switched in a matter of 20 seconds or so. That was dope.

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
              chill brahthere is nothing else really to talk about for with wayneno need to click on the thread or post if u don't wanna
              nah he's right. there is a thread for this song to discuss shit. if u wanna mention lack of material to talk about then maybe u should jus log off this site and go outside

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by __cas__ View Post
                Euro was off beat on this. Wayne's flow all day.
                this, also he has a lot too improve on as a rapper.

Comment

Originally posted by THA GR8 M8 View Post
                  nah he's right. there is a thread for this song to discuss shit. if u wanna mention lack of material to talk about then maybe u should jus log off this site and go outside
                  but in the we alright thread not many people will see my question tbh.

Comment

I listened to it once and came to this conclusion, this as a fact and not an opinion:

Euro: rly Wack
                    Wayne: Wack
                    Stunnaman: Legendary, amazing, inspiring, soulful, spiritual, classic, priceless etc..

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                      I listened to it once and came to this conclusion, this as a fact and not an opinion:

Euro: rly Wack
                      Wayne: Wack
                      Stunnaman: Legendary, amazing, inspiring, soulful, spiritual, classic, priceless etc..
                      lol, am not saying anything agains birdman but i asked in OP wayne or euro tbh

Comment

Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
                        but in the we alright thread not many people will see my question tbh.
                        who cares, it's a stupid question

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by THA GR8 M8 View Post
                          who cares, it's a stupid question
                          and why is it a stupid question?

Comment

Working...
                          X