When wayne die's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When wayne die's

when wayne die's do you think the Ceo of cash money/ young money is gonna milk the shit outta wayne's unreleased music ? or will it be more like 2pac's situation , 2pac's mother/family has been fighting labels to get his unreleased work out for over decade and still nothing, same with biggie, Aaliyah smh even Elvis .

Tez gon' be a bitch about Wayne's music...
    Originally posted by Shake
    Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Not while Birdman & Tez are still alive, Weezy music gon' be released. They dont wanna release 2pac music because they know that they are takin' the lyrics and gave them to some other artists I guess, same as other dead rappers. What if Jay Z his latest music, he took lyrics from B.I.G unreleased music?
      Me And Weezy Don't Like Haters, Do You? Agent P Gon' Kick Your Ass If You Hatin' On Weezy

Comment

no way tez won't release any of the unreleased songs tbvh.

Comment

Originally posted by dametri426 View Post
          when wayne die's do you think the Ceo of cash money/ young money is gonna milk the shit outta wayne's unreleased music ? or will it be more like 2pac's situation , 2pac's mother/family has been fighting labels to get his unreleased work out for over decade and still nothing, same with biggie, Aaliyah smh even Elvis .
          well I know they will with DVDs cause thats why we always see weezy getting filmed.
          Last edited by Lil wayne prezident; 02-03-2014, 01:36 PM.

Comment

the CEO is birdman so do you think wayne is gonna die before birdman?

Comment

I don't know but I do think they will release music after he is gone

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                well I now they will with DVDs cause thats why we always see weezy getting filmed.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam. View Post
                  oops

Comment

yep but look who 2pac and biggie are signed to
                    weezy is basically signed to people he grew up with so they wont fuck him around like that
                    plus birdman and slim went to weezy's mother wedding

edit i just realized universal might have a say in what happens to his music after death

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                      edit i just realized universal might have a say in what happens to his music after death
                      Well I think Cash Money have more of a say than Universal because of the deal they signed years ago

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                        the CEO is birdman so do you think wayne is gonna die before birdman?
                        no that's why said the new ceoof cash money/ young money

Comment

Working...
                        X