Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what if wayne did a "Im Me Part 2" or "5 peat"!?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what if wayne did a "Im Me Part 2" or "5 peat"!?!?!

Man i was just listening to im me while reading the thread bout Drake tweeting Carter V and it had me thinking it would be a automatic classic if he did a continued IM ME track for the last album of tha Carter series. Like the title itself "Im Me (continued)" would have everyone buy the album. I would be so hype. Like the last track or bonus track. I know this thread aint that important. Just fantasizing. but MANN WHAT IF. I just want this last carter album to be legendary and shut everyone the fuck up that say he lost it. Sales or no sales. THA CARTER V will be the most talked about and critized album for 2014 no doubt

It would be automatically make the album a classic

Comment

Originally posted by medicatedsole View Post
      THA CARTER V will be the most talked about and critized album for 2014 no doubt

Comment

yep would be dope
        but never gonna happen

Comment

Man i was just listening to im me while reading the thread bout Drake tweeting Carter V and it had me thinking it would be a automatic classic if he did a continued IM ME track for the last album of tha Carter series. Like the title itself "Im Me (continued)" would have everyone buy the album. I would be so hype. Like the last track or bonus track. I know this thread aint that important. Just fantasizing. but MANN WHAT IF. I just want this last carter album to be legendary and shut everyone the fuck up that say he lost it. Sales or no sales. THA CARTER V will be the most talked about and critized album for 2014 no doubt
          i want him to out leaked songs like something you forgot on there.

that would be dope too.

obviously with a few changes to the leaked versions.

Comment

Ehhh idk if he can't spit like that anymore, wouldn't want him to fuck up a classic.

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
              i want him to out leaked songs like something you forgot on there.

that would be dope too.

obviously with a few changes to the leaked versions.
              that's cheating

Comment

Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
                Ehhh idk if he can't spit like that anymore, wouldn't want him to fuck up a classic.
                making an I'm me part 2 would fuck I'm me part 1 for you?

Comment

What if man

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
                    What if man

Comment

i just want songs like fly in/c2/fly out and walk in/inside/walk out on c5

Comment

Nice imagination. That will be such a great thing though, but I dont see that happening
                        Me And Weezy Don't Like Haters, Do You? Agent P Gon' Kick Your Ass If You Hatin' On Weezy

Comment

Working...
                        X