Greatest 50 Lil Wayne songs ever!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greatest 50 Lil Wayne songs ever!

I just created a video where i show the 50 best Lil Wayne songs of all time! when the video was done i realized that i bumped d5 and we alright too much and they shouldn't be in the video but fuck it
    i did a little shoutout to lwhq again, have the logo in a corner for the full video and in the description and at the end of the video i meantion it as well. the video was really hard work, i needed about 4 hours to create it, excluding the time it needed to be rendered and uploaded.
    watch the video and tell me what you think of my complication

Well imo if Rollin wouldnt be played between the songs it would be better and the title says 50 best wayne songs and some of it are features like fire flame, my life, my generation etc...and my life is only a hook how can it be a top 50 Wayne song, lol.
    But its good that u did a shoutout to lwhq, maybe more active wayne fans will come to the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by WeezySVK View Post
      Well imo if Rollin wouldnt be played between the songs it would be better and the title says 50 best wayne songs and some of it are features like fire flame, my life, my generation etc...and my life is only a hook how can it be a top 50 Wayne song, lol.
      But its good that u did a shoutout to lwhq, maybe more active wayne fans will come to the forum.
      yeah, i didn't know which song i should play between the songs so i chose rollin, dunno why. and IMO features also count as wayne songs if they are really good, which they are so...

Comment

Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
        yeah, i didn't know which song i should play between the songs so i chose rollin, dunno why. and IMO features also count as wayne songs if they are really good, which they are so...
        Features should be like in a top 50 Wayne verses video but ok and no rollin is a good song but if no song would be playin during the songs it would be better but thats just my opinion, you did a good job on the video though.

Comment

I thought there would be a complex link when I clicked on this thread after seeing the title lol.

Comment

Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
            I just created a video where i show the 50 best Lil Wayne songs of all time! when the video was done i realized that i bumped d5 and we alright too much and they shouldn't be in the video but fuck it
            i did a little shoutout to lwhq again, have the logo in a corner for the full video and in the description and at the end of the video i meantion it as well. the video was really hard work, i needed about 4 hours to create it, excluding the time it needed to be rendered and uploaded.
            watch the video and tell me what you think of my complication
            Are they in order?

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
              I thought there would be a complex link when I clicked on this thread after seeing the title lol.
              haha no lol, maybe i should have chosen another title for the thread

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
              Are they in order?
              yeah, from 50 to 1, even if the last 20 songs were hard af to choose.

Comment

Definitely gonna listen your top 50

Comment

Originally posted by Mind` View Post
                  Definitely gonna listen your top 50
                  tell me what you think bout it

Comment

About to check it out now

Comment

Originally posted by Danny M View Post
                      About to check it out now
                      let me know what you think bout it!