No announcement yet.

2pac vs wayne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got me about to dislike the Pac page. They be posting anti Wayne memes everyday, always some retarded ass shit too. Its never anything funny, original or creative. The Pac page just mad Wayne got 4x the likes.
    Last edited by Kushed God; 02-18-2014, 09:45 PM.

Comment

This is obviouse, Weezy is the best... Tupac was the best rapper, if Weezy sucked they wouldn't even talk about him, maybe they would have took Jigga or other, so then they see Weezy is at the top, they always use him
      Me And Weezy Don't Like Haters, Do You? Agent P Gon' Kick Your Ass If You Hatin' On Weezy

Comment

Originally posted by KamZiro View Post
        This is obviouse, Weezy is the best... Tupac was the best rapper, if Weezy sucked they wouldn't even talk about him, maybe they would have took Jigga or other, so then they see Weezy is at the top, they always use him
        thats what most hiphop "fans" say. "oh its cool to hate wayne, lets all hate him." and they just know songs like no worries, wowzers or so but don't give a fuck bout them lol

Comment

Originally posted by Kushed God View Post
          Got me about to dislike the Pac page. They be posting anti Wayne memes everyday, always some retarded ass shit too. Its never anything funny, original or creative. The Pac page just mad Wayne got 4x the likes.
          Can't agree more about that page... It's crap.

Comment

but you know what the fuck I think is just pathetic and gay
            when niggaz speculate what 'Pac would say
            you don't know shit, about a dead mans perspective
            and talking shit will get your neckbone disconnected

​TBH

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Kushed God View Post
              This. It's not the first time they do that shit.

Comment

Working...
              X