Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wayne supertrack impossible or possible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne supertrack impossible or possible?

a track with Wayne ,Eminem , Nas , and Jay Z ? impossible or possible

most people argue that even though wayne had the best rapper alive run from 05-09 he still doesn't deserve to be in he same sentence with the other 3 MC'S so why don't do a track like this it would EASLY become the most hyped track off all time wayne could make it happen here's why

1. if any of the artist turned down the request it would be known that they were intimidated by the names and completion outcome

2. Eminem , Nas , and Jay all have mutual respect for each other , they rarely ( which is how it should be wayne needs to learn that)

3. they are all cool with wayne ... even Jay

4. only wayne could make this happen

either of these MC'S could arguably go down as number #1 so why not show why you are better than the other 3 ????

Wayne already done his thing on tracks with all those artists

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
      Wayne already done his thing on tracks with all those artists
      that don't mean shit in take case no more tracks with drake

Comment

Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

Nah, ole washed up Jayzzzzz would ruin the entire song.

''Money talks b---- and mine talks like Robin Leach/That lean got me slow as Lisa Turtle, ask Screech"

Comment

Yeah they should meet in the one track, that would be the one of the biggest history songs on hip hop #HistoryInTheMaking
            Me And Weezy Don't Like Haters, Do You? Agent P Gon' Kick Your Ass If You Hatin' On Weezy

Comment

dead at adding jay-z to the list OP

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                dead at adding jay-z to the list OP

lol don't get me started your obviously a jay hater lol

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by sealneaward View Post

Comment

Wayne on songs with Nas - My Generation and Ghetto Rich (killed them both)

Wayne on songs with Jay - Swagga Like Us, Hello Brooklyn 2.0 and Mr Carter (killed Jay on them all)

Wayne on songs with Eminem - Forever, No Love and Drop The World (killed them all)

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post

Wayne on songs with Jay - Swagga Like Us, Hello Brooklyn 2.0 and Mr Carter (killed Jay on them all)

Wayne on songs with Eminem - Forever, No Love and Drop The World (killed them all)

1. no

2. hell no

- - - Updated - - -

1. no 2. hell no 3. your trolling 4. you don't understand the post

Comment

Originally posted by dametri426 View Post
                      a track with Wayne ,Eminem , Nas , and Jay Z ? impossible or possible

most people argue that even though wayne had the best rapper alive run from 05-09 he still doesn't deserve to be in he same sentence with the other 3 MC'S so why don't do a track like this it would EASLY become the most hyped track off all time wayne could make it happen here's why

1. if any of the artist turned down the request it would be known that they were intimidated by the names and completion outcome

2. Eminem , Nas , and Jay all have mutual respect for each other , they rarely ( which is how it should be wayne needs to learn that)

3. they are all cool with wayne ... even Jay

4. only wayne could make this happen

either of these MC'S could arguably go down as number #1 so why not show why you are better than the other 3 ????
                      That'd be a dope idea for a song actually. Especially if you add Kanye on the production and all of the artist deliver classic verses to it. That would be 5 legendary names on 1 Epic Song. Who would you suggest for the production?
                      WIZHEEZY�
                      Originally posted by nickiminajsitonmyface
                      I never cared about you WizHeezy lol. All you ever did was hurt my feelings over the Internet.

Comment

said literally no one ever outside lilwaynehq

Comment

Working...
                        X