Famous People Praising Lil Wayne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Famous People Praising Lil Wayne

Idea from another thread. Let's make a list.

I just loved the way that Lil Wayne took a risk doing the song 'How to Love,' and when I really listened to it, it's such a great song." So, has Lovato heard from Wayne about her acoustic version? "No, I haven't," she said. "If I did, I would die of happiness." Lovato was equally excited when we asked whether fans might soon catch her performing the track onstage with Wayne. "Oh, I don't know," she said. "Oh my gosh, that would be amazing. I've never met him in my life, so if I got to be on stage with him, I would just die." - Demi Lovato
    I'm looking for more

all the singers like j. lo have praised weezy i believe

Comment

i know artists like kid rock, weezer, tim mcgraw have also complimented weezy

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
        i know artists like kid rock, weezer, tim mcgraw have also complimented weezy
        Originally posted by dametri426
        nigga jay z lips are average size
        Originally posted by Waynasite
        Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

I know the main page only focuses on rappers but a lot of rnb singers have praised wayne

Comment

Gabby Douglas Has Lil Wayne & Drake On Her Training Playlist

Comment

yeah we definitely need to make a list of these mentions a bit like my old thread with references in movies/music.

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by TinyPenisProductions View Post
                Joe Bosso: On the song Can't Stop Partying, you work with the rapper Lil Wayne. How did that come about?
                Rivers: That was a real interesting challenge. I wrote it with Jermaine Dupri. The whole idea was, 'How can I take my rock guitar approach and marry it with hip-hop?' The combination of me, Jermaine Dupri and Lil Wayne worked beautifully. We came up with something none of us would have come up on our own. It's probably my favorite song on the album.

and

Weezer frontman Rivers Cuomo discussed collaborating with Lil Wayne. “We got Lil Wayne to come in and do a rap on it,” revealed Cuomo. “Any other rapper would’ve just done, ‘Yay, we’re partying! Let’s drink and have fun,’ but he gave it the edge I was looking for. You can hear in his voice, it sounds so dark, like he was gonna get shot or something when he walks out of the studio. So I was real happy that everyone involved got what we were going for.” Apparently the last rap record Rivers Cuomo heard was The Beastie Boys’ ‘License to Ill’

Comment

Bill Clinton and Barack Obama =)

Audio: Bill Clinton Is Excited For Lil Wayne?s Prison Release

Video on the link doesn't work anymore but I remember hearing it

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                    Joe Bosso: On the song Can't Stop Partying, you work with the rapper Lil Wayne. How did that come about?
                    Rivers: That was a real interesting challenge. I wrote it with Jermaine Dupri. The whole idea was, 'How can I take my rock guitar approach and marry it with hip-hop?' The combination of me, Jermaine Dupri and Lil Wayne worked beautifully. We came up with something none of us would have come up on our own. It's probably my favorite song on the album.

and

Weezer frontman Rivers Cuomo discussed collaborating with Lil Wayne. “We got Lil Wayne to come in and do a rap on it,” revealed Cuomo. “Any other rapper would’ve just done, ‘Yay, we’re partying! Let’s drink and have fun,’ but he gave it the edge I was looking for. You can hear in his voice, it sounds so dark, like he was gonna get shot or something when he walks out of the studio. So I was real happy that everyone involved got what we were going for.” Apparently the last rap record Rivers Cuomo heard was The Beastie Boys’ ‘License to Ill’
                    Oh nah im just @ his name lol

I actually had no idea who he is tho, so this is pretty cool that Tim Mcgraw likes wayne
                    Originally posted by dametri426
                    nigga jay z lips are average size
                    Originally posted by Waynasite
                    Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

Rap-Up.com || Florence + the Machine Shares Love for Lil Wayne, Nicki Minaj, & Drake

Comment

michael phelps is another.

Comment

Working...
                        X