wayne is not back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wayne is not back

i am not trying to be negative at all - believe me, no one wants wayne to score huge with c5 more than me - but i am still just NOT impressed with his new stuff. D5 is better than a lot of his recent shit, but it's still loaded with lame lines and cringe-worthy stuff all around. when i saw "moment" had been released and it was a c5 leftover or whatever, i was so excited, especially when everyone was saying how it was old weezy back again. i thought, "alright, here it is. get ready for some 2007-08 flow... no more weak lyrics and bullshit" ---- but OF COURSE he is still in that D5 mode, which is really just IANAHB2 mode with a little more effort.

at least when he wasn't trying hard we could all fall back on that as an excuse! But now he's actually TRYING, he admits, and this is STILL WHAT WE ARE GETTING!!! i am all about weezy growing and changing, but only if he'd do it in the right direction! Problem is he's growing backwards, not forwards. i wouldn't mind a trap flow if his lyrics weren't cheezy as hell. anyone who thinks his lyrics are on point, you're fooling yourself. listen to upgrade, i'm me, 3 peat or anything from that time and then listen to moment... you'll see WTF i'm talking bout.

nobody said this wayne is back tho

Comment

wayne is just wayne.....he didn't go anywhere and he aint back from anywhere

Comment

everybody have to accept that theres no way back to his "Weezy f baby best rapper alive" mode. Thats just a fact Wayne's grown and took yet another development since d5. When he keep on going in this new direction C5 can be good. Not a classic but maybe better than C4

Comment

if my nigga remix, thug cry, moment, etc were all released in 2008 you wouldn't be saying weezy fell off.

them songs i just named are better than some songs from 07.

Comment

well relax mayne , who cares and who can judge from 3 songs if weezy is back or not? Wait till the single or wait till the actual C5 release 8898bh....

Oh , also , weezy is on a different mode in each album , mind that.

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
              exactly what im saying, he never left tho

Comment

Believe me I would not be saying that if those songs came out in. 2007. He didn't have a corny ass flow and lame lyrics back then. And I expect c5 will def be better than c4. Not hard to top that one.

Comment

Originally posted by no_tom&jerry View Post
                  Believe me I would not be saying that if those songs came out in. 2007. He didn't have a corny ass flow and lame lyrics back then. And I expect c5 will def be better than c4. Not hard to top that one.
                  lol stop sleeping on c4

and my nigga remix, moment, thug cry (like [MENTION=46188]Lil Wayne[/MENTION] president said) did not have corny lyrics or flows

Comment

Like you said, Lil Wayne's new stuff has been decent so that gives us hope for C5 =)

Comment

Originally posted by weeeeeezzzzyyy View Post
                      this

Comment

Originally posted by no_tom&jerry View Post
                        i am not trying to be negative at all - believe me, no one wants wayne to score huge with c5 more than me - but i am still just NOT impressed with his new stuff. D5 is better than a lot of his recent shit, but it's still loaded with lame lines and cringe-worthy stuff all around. when i saw "moment" had been released and it was a c5 leftover or whatever, i was so excited, especially when everyone was saying how it was old weezy back again. i thought, "alright, here it is. get ready for some 2007-08 flow... no more weak lyrics and bullshit" ---- but OF COURSE he is still in that D5 mode, which is really just IANAHB2 mode with a little more effort.

at least when he wasn't trying hard we could all fall back on that as an excuse! But now he's actually TRYING, he admits, and this is STILL WHAT WE ARE GETTING!!! i am all about weezy growing and changing, but only if he'd do it in the right direction! Problem is he's growing backwards, not forwards. i wouldn't mind a trap flow if his lyrics weren't cheezy as hell. anyone who thinks his lyrics are on point, you're fooling yourself. listen to upgrade, i'm me, 3 peat or anything from that time and then listen to moment... you'll see WTF i'm talking bout.
                        times change

Comment

Working...
                        X