Lol it just hit me...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
    Or A Person Who Favorite Rapper Of All-Time Is Lil Wayne . . . . Damn Guess Yo Dumb Bitch Ass Shares A Boosie Fan Taste On Music You Dumb Fuck. Ha Even Though You've Never Listened To Boosie's Music Ha You Funny Dawg
    Wayne has more music than any rapper. Maybe you do, but I don't share every Wayne fan's music taste if you thought "my dumb bitch ass" did
    You replied at me like C3 as Wayne's best album is something real stupid, which proves my point
    Take it out the wrapper, sit it on the stove
    Break a gram off and put it in my bitch nose
    She tells me how it feels, she's numb, she's froze
    Bitch! wake up and help me cook these o's
    I gotta get my cake up see all I eat is dough
    I'm a dangerous mothafucka watch your feets, your toes

Comment

Originally posted by Iamhiph0p View Post
      Wayne has more music than any rapper. Maybe you do, but I don't share every Wayne fan's music taste if you thought "my dumb bitch ass" did
      You replied at me like C3 as Wayne's best album is something real stupid, which proves my point
      What Does That Have To Do With ANYTHING . . . & Makes NOOOOOO Sense . . . . . And You Assumed That's What I Meant . . . So You A Assuming As Nigga???? SMH all Bad Bitches Don't Like Assuming Niggas G. that's shit bitches do . . . . But At The End Of The Day You Share Musical Taste With A Boosie Bad Azz Fan, Holla Atcha Boy

Comment

What Does That Have To Do With ANYTHING . . . & Makes NOOOOOO Sense . . . . .
        It means Wayne has fans who loves him for songs like Knockout and How To Love, then he has fans who loves him for songs like BM J.R. and Tha Mobb. The list goes on forever, because he has so many different type of songs and therefore alot of different fans.

Do you really think everyone who has the same favorite artist has the same music taste? Cmon you know better than that

Comment

It means Wayne has fans who loves him for songs like Knockout and How To Love, then he has fans who loves him for songs like BM J.R. and Tha Mobb. The list goes on forever, because he has so many different type of songs and therefore alot of different fans.

Do you really think everyone who has the same favorite artist has the same music taste? Cmon you know better than that
          well then that means you shouldn't had made that boosie comment . . . .

Comment

well then that means you shouldn't had made that boosie comment . . . .
            Hahah I didn't start anything, I just had to explain to you how we don't share the same taste in music when you thought every Wayne fan did
            are we finished yet?

Comment

Hahah I didn't start anything, I just had to explain to you how we don't share the same taste in music when you thought every Wayne fan did
              are we finished yet?
              BUT we do because we both like wayne . . . . . are you done yet ? Wayne is The Common Denominator

Comment

BUT we do because we both like wayne . . . . . are you done yet ? Wayne is The Common Denominator
                My music taste is alot of things from Metallica to Miley Cyrus to Scooter to Wayne
                We don't even favorite the same Weezy music so this ain't going your way pal

Comment

My music taste is alot of things from Metallica to Miley Cyrus to Scooter to Wayne
                  We don't even favorite the same Weezy music so this ain't going your way pal
                  Ummm Ok I Mine Is From Marley To Jimi To Prince To Michael Jackson, To Slash To A Tribe Called Quest To Fergie To Scooter To Boosie . . . & you Don't Know What Weezy Music I Like . . . . . .

Comment

you Don't Know What Weezy Music I Like . . . . . .
                    I have no idea

Comment

I have no idea
                      exactly

Comment

Tha Carter 5 intro needs to be on the level of 3 Peat in my honest opinion

Comment

3 Peat is one of my favourites too.

Comment

Working...
                          X