New Perspective on Wayne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Perspective on Wayne

The CRWN interview revealed a couple new things about Wayne but mostly reinforced shit we already knew or picked up on. But the thing that gets me the most is how much Tez or i guess sometimes Mack influence what we hear and what he does. He says himself tez gives him the beat to go on whether he agrees that its the right move or not but trusts him and his marketing skills.

The biggest shocker to me was him talking about his subjects for his songs how sometimes he'll get a written hook dealing with "the world" and he has to adjust to it and make his metaphors appear deeper and somewhat on topic. That makes me think songs like God Bless Amerika, President Carter was just where he bullshitted some introspective shit because Tez said so and gave him the hook. That pisses me off and Im really curios to know if that was the same during C3 days although i cant see why it wouldnt have been.

'I don't foresee shit.'

"‎You old ass rappers better stay on tour
    You're like 44, I got a 44, I'm 24
    I could murk you and come home when I'm 44"

Free �ber rides code: uberoctbr

Originally posted by SerjTank View Post
    The CRWN interview revealed a couple new things about Wayne but mostly reinforced shit we already knew or picked up on. But the thing that gets me the most is how much Tez or i guess sometimes Mack influence what we hear and what he does. He says himself tez gives him the beat to go on whether he agrees that its the right move or not but trusts him and his marketing skills.

The biggest shocker to me was him talking about his subjects for his songs how sometimes he'll get a written hook dealing with "the world" and he has to adjust to it and make his metaphors appear deeper and somewhat on topic. That makes me think songs like God Bless Amerika, President Carter was just where he bullshitted some introspective shit because Tez said so and gave him the hook. That pisses me off and Im really curios to know if that was the same during C3 days although i cant see why it wouldnt have been.

this is why weezy needs better people around him.

Comment

i'm pretty sure tez does this for a long time, he wants money, why would he change what was succesful and sold a milli first week and risk to sell less? y'all get my point?

Comment

Tez giving Wayne the song first got me too

I always thought wayne did all that himself

Comment

Originally posted by SerjTank View Post
          The CRWN interview revealed a couple new things about Wayne but mostly reinforced shit we already knew or picked up on. But the thing that gets me the most is how much Tez or i guess sometimes Mack influence what we hear and what he does. He says himself tez gives him the beat to go on whether he agrees that its the right move or not but trusts him and his marketing skills.The biggest shocker to me was him talking about his subjects for his songs how sometimes he'll get a written hook dealing with "the world" and he has to adjust to it and make his metaphors appear deeper and somewhat on topic. That makes me think songs like God Bless Amerika, President Carter was just where he bullshitted some introspective shit because Tez said so and gave him the hook. That pisses me off and Im really curios to know if that was the same during C3 days although i cant see why it wouldnt have been.
          i don't think tez gives wayne the hooks

i think the producers sample a hook they like on their beat and then give the instrumental with the hook on to tez and he then gives it to wayne to rap verses on

Comment

best smile ever tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
              Tez giving Wayne the song first got me too

I always thought wayne did all that himself
              fuck tez for giving weezy the my homies still beat and hook

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                fuck tez for giving weezy the my homies still beat and hook
                InB4WayneChoosesThoseShittyBeatsAndTezTheDopeOnes

Comment

tez gets too much hate.. hes good at what he's doing, wayne wouldn't trust him so much if it wasnt like that

Comment

Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
                    tez gets too much hate.. hes good at what he's doing, wayne wouldn't trust him so much if it wasnt like that

true but it's understandable , that wayne fans , will find someone to blame for every pushback or bad song or bad choice etc and this wont be their/yours/mine idol weezy himself , but someone else close to him , tez mostly (or scoob or drama if the d5 mixtape is pushed back for a while for example (this actually happened ))...sometimes though , despite the work that he might be doing well , he obviously fails at some thing...who isnt though?

Comment

i always thought wayne was bullshittin on a lot of those deep tracks. u can hear when it's genuine & when it's not

Georgia... Bush sounds genuine
                      Mirror does not
                      Fuck Tha World sounds genuine

President Carter & GBA sound "halfway" genuine to me tho
                      "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
                      Guns and stretchers
                      Cristal and dubs for breakfast
                      I just got one suggestion - none should test him
                      'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
                      Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
                      Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

I agree with the above...

Comment

Working...
                        X