Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
    cleanfiles is good..they have good conversion
    Sharecash used to be good but it's trash now..
    I'm on FileIce.. They are pretty good, but applications are closed and they are very picky with members..

He gave you instructions and basic info, no one will tell you more, it's PPD, it's bussiness.
    If you want to see everything about PPD, go and find yourself.
    I want to see his bank statements and income statements to actually prove he is making 100$ a day
    Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

Originally posted by sealneaward View Post
      I want to see his bank statements and income statements to actually prove he is making 100$ a day
      He's probably not. 100$ means serious dedication, serious experience, he just started. I know people who are getting over 500$ a day and they are masters at what they do.

But even if he is earning like 15$ a day, thats still good cash and when it all accumulates at the end of month, it's good money, and you never know when it can hit you big..

I used to make like 30-40$ a day then I got some crazy hits and earned like 400$ in two days.. 200$ daily..

If he is dedicated and good at it, he can easily get 100$ a day tho..
      I earned 500$ of Drizzy NWTS.. In couple days.. Had 20k views on YouTube..

It's not that hard if you know what you are doing.

But like, you really need to put in time to earn well on PPD, I can't do it right now because of university, but if he has time, everything is possible.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
        He's probably not. 100$ means serious dedication, serious experience, he just started. I know people who are getting over 500$ a day and they are masters at what they do.

But even if he is earning like 15$ a day, thats still good cash and when it all accumulates at the end of month, it's good money, and you never know when it can hit you big..

I used to make like 30-40$ a day then I got some crazy hits and earned like 400$ in two days.. 200$ daily..

If he is dedicated and good at it, he can easily get 100$ a day tho..
        I earned 500$ of Drizzy NWTS.. In couple days.. Had 20k views on YouTube..

It's not that hard if you know what you are doing.

But like, you really need to put in time to earn well on PPD, I can't do it right now because of university, but if he has time, everything is possible.
        I still want to see how much he is making
        Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

Originally posted by sealneaward View Post
          I still want to see how much he is making
          He can confirm pretty easy, there is a "Quick Stats" tab on every PPD network he can screenshot that I'm interested too..

Comment

Sh!t i dont smoke blunt , maybe i have to start it for meeting Wayne.

Comment

Working...
            X