Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
      wasn't he on cocaine while rebirth?
      no.

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
        no.
        alright, heard it somewhere tho

Comment

I remember reading an interview with wayne when he said 3 drugs he would never do (acid and heroin) can't remember the last one, but can't find the article neither so it's probaly wrong..

a total of 105 grams of marijuana, 29 grams of cocaine, 41 grams of ecstasy worth more than $22,000 was found on the bus carrying 12 people. A gun was also found onboard when officers inspected it further.
          Read more at Lil Wayne Arrested For Ecstasy and Cocaine Possession | Gigwise

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

In my opinion, the guy has probably done all the pills you can think of (Valium, Adderral, MDMA, Percocet, etc. ), weed, lean, coke, and probably mushrooms.
            Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
              I remember reading an interview with wayne when he said 3 drugs he would never do (acid and heroin) can't remember the last one, but can't find the article neither so it's probaly wrong..
              This one maybe ? Eminem & Lil Wayne Open Up About their Drug Use to GQ - XXL

�I�m good,� he said. �I ain�t tripping. I�m used to it now. But I was never on heroin or cocaine or Ecstasy or nothing like that. I drank syrup and smoked a lot of weed. I wish I could be back on it. That�s how it fucking feels. �How does it feel to be sober?� I�ll be like, �It feels fucked up.� What do you want me to say? �It feels great�? No. .

But i'm not falling for it

Comment

Originally posted by sealneaward View Post
                In my opinion, the guy has probably done all the pills you can think of (Valium, Adderral, MDMA, Percocet, etc. ), weed, lean, coke, and probably mushrooms.
                yeah this

and smh at the people who think he only did weed and lean

i mean there was fuckin 105 grams of marijuana, 29 grams of cocaine and 41 grams of ecstasy found in his tourbus lmao

Comment

I Feel Like Dying

Comment

Originally posted by wezz View Post
                    This one maybe ? Eminem & Lil Wayne Open Up About their Drug Use to GQ - XXL

�I�m good,� he said. �I ain�t tripping. I�m used to it now. But I was never on heroin or cocaine or Ecstasy or nothing like that. I drank syrup and smoked a lot of weed. I wish I could be back on it. That�s how it fucking feels. �How does it feel to be sober?� I�ll be like, �It feels fucked up.� What do you want me to say? �It feels great�? No. .

But i'm not falling for it
                    nah I think it was around 06, but my mind probaly just playing games

and that statement in GQ is deffently a lie maybe except for heroin I think

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
                      He stopped smoking crack when he was 16 if I remember correctly
                      According to Red Rum he said "I sold crack for a few days and then I quit after I got payed"

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by sealneaward View Post
                      The whole song Trippy is about how he "graduated to better drugs" like Xanax and Vicodin and shit

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
                      wasn't he on cocaine while rebirth?
                      Fuck you. That album was a masterpiece and you are calling it crap

Comment

Originally posted by wayniac number1 View Post
                        i mean there was fuckin 105 grams of marijuana, 29 grams of cocaine and 41 grams of ecstasy found in his tourbus lmao
                        And look how many people Wayne always has around him.

Comment

No lie we was high off our own supply
                          Teenagers with that cocaine eye
                          But we quit cause we learned that's how Tony died

Comment

Working...
                          X