Drug history of Wayne ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Immaculate View Post

id have to agree with him on this point tbh i can see wayne smoking weed and sipping lean but plus doing ectasy, shrooms and all that junk on top of that? and plus suffering from epilepsy plus working 942384792 hours in the studio plus doing high energy shows he would have defiantly died by now. I think in the Rebirth era Wayne went through a cocaine phase but prior and after that no way.

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
      id have to agree with him on this point tbh i can see wayne smoking weed and sipping lean but plus doing ectasy, shrooms and all that junk on top of that? and plus suffering from epilepsy plus working 942384792 hours in the studio plus doing high energy shows he would have defiantly died by now. I think in the Rebirth era Wayne went through a cocaine phase but prior and after that no way.
      thats the reason everyone around him swears hes the GOAT. dude was really doing all of tht. hes doin pain pills now if u listen to his lyrics. and he did almost die..

Comment

Originally posted by nfs444 View Post
        According to Red Rum he said "I sold crack for a few days and then I quit after I got payed"

- - - Updated - - -

The whole song Trippy is about how he "graduated to better drugs" like Xanax and Vicodin and shit

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck you. That album was a masterpiece and you are calling it crap
        He also said crack in my jaws, i hope it does desolve
        Last edited by lilweezyfan; 04-02-2014, 09:41 AM.

I hate them thirsty bitches
        Cut them off like circumcision
        -Lil Wayne

Comment

them shroomies keep me up......i aint got no worries

Comment

Originally posted by wezz View Post
            True, i dont exclued that he popped a molly when it was trendy.

on the same note

He said that stopped sniffing coke cuz it gave him acne and that he was a pretty boy.
            more proof of coke
            5:12
            .................... ....................

Comment

This dude has done every drug in the world if you disagree you're retarded.
              המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

Wayne moved weight he just says he doesn't so cops judges can 't say shit. Clipse (pusha t) does the same thing. As for doing drugs besides weed & lean_ he's said he used to do coke but stopped because it gave em pimples. He prob did heroin too considering Turk and I think BG were both addicted at one point.

Comment

Originally posted by martian master View Post
                  Wayne moved weight he just says he doesn't so cops judges can 't say shit. Clipse (pusha t) does the same thing. As for doing drugs besides weed & lean_ he's said he used to do coke but stopped because it gave em pimples. He prob did heroin too considering Turk and I think BG were both addicted at one point.
                  but in the carter doc he says hes too small for that

Comment

People really trust everything Wayne says shm..

Why pick on somebody helpless
                    If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

Working...
                    X