• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hot boy album

you believe that shit?
    man I know baby is a big lier
    but I dont know it can be true?
    and when turk comes out they will maybe reacord a few songs for the album so...
    summer 2010?? it might be true?
    "I can see God when I'm Squinting"

Re: hot boy album

I don't know? Maybe Turk made a deal with the state that he could record in the Jail, then he sent it to B.G., Juvenile & Wayne, and B.G., Juvenile & Wayne has been lying about that they hasn't yet recorded anything to Make it a Surprise, Then birdman spoils the Surprise...

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

coulda sworn wayne said in that interview that nothing had actually happened with it yet
      it might have been kinda old but i doubt the album has been started and finished in that time
      :3

Comment

I don't know? Maybe Turk made a deal with the state that he could record in the Jail, then he sent it to B.G., Juvenile & Wayne, and B.G., Juvenile & Wayne has been lying about that they hasn't yet recorded anything to Make it a Surprise, Then birdman spoils the Surprise...
        well i hope so
        that would be great
        "I can see God when I'm Squinting"

Comment

Probably means hes got unused wayne recordings put aside for it, and is praying like hell that he'll get enough tracks from the other three to actually put out the album.
          Birdman says what he wants to happen, not what will happen.

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan
            Yeah, as usual.

Comment

LOL....I highly doubt this is true. and the reason is just because Birdman said it....
              Check out my site below!
              dieboltdesigns.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
              X