Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are Lil Wayne's chances to win a Grammy again this year very small?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are Lil Wayne's chances to win a Grammy again this year very small?

I was thinking and Lil Wayne will obviously give us quality with C5 but he will be up against Eminem (MMLP2), Nicki (The Pink Print, Kanye (pushed back his Yeezus tour in Australia and Europe to release his album this summer), Kendrick Lamar (album coming in september) so the chances of him winning won't be very big I think, the album needs to be really really good to win one or just a good single idk..

What do you guys think? Lbr, it'd be amazing if he'd win another one before 'retiring'

I don't think Eminem or jay z dropping an album this year, so Wayne got a good chance unless macklemore drop another album.

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
      I don't think Eminem or jay z dropping an album this year, so Wayne got a good chance unless macklemore drop another album.
      Eminem dropped his album in November so he'd get nominated for the 2015 grammys

hopefully eminem won't win, mmlp2 wasn't that great

but then again recovery won a grammy

Comment

Eminem will be nominated and Kanye has 21 grammys he pretty much always wins

Comment

Em will win, just like Macklemore won the last won.

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyMinaj View Post
            Eminem will be nominated and Kanye has 21 grammys he pretty much always wins
            well Eminem has won it.

if Eminem is going to be nominated there is no point nominating anyone else.

Comment

I was thinking and Lil Wayne will obviously give us quality with C5 but he will be up against Eminem (MMLP2), Nicki (The Pink Print, Kanye (pushed back his Yeezus tour in Australia and Europe to release his album this summer), Kendrick Lamar (album coming in september) so the chances of him winning won't be very big I think, the album needs to be really really good to win one or just a good single idk..

What do you guys think? Lbr, it'd be amazing if he'd win another one before 'retiring'
              I know you love Nicki but she has no chance ahaha

Comment

well Eminem has won it.

if Eminem is going to be nominated there is no point nominating anyone else.

naw Kanye has beaten Eminem for rap album of the year so it's possible in it was in 05
                '

- - - Updated - - -

naw he'll be againt 1. Nas illmatic 2 ,Kendrick album, 3. ross mastermind 4. MMLP2

Comment

Originally posted by dametri426 View Post

naw he'll be againt 1. Nas illmatic 2 ,Kendrick album, 3. ross mastermind 4. MMLP2

And you didn't even mention Kanye album.

Comment

it all depends on how good the album is and how much it sells

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                      it all depends on how good the album is and how much it sells
                      this

Comment

I think its his goal to win another grammy before retiring. After all. Him not getting nomiated in a award show is what sparked him to tweet that "promise to try harder if it kills me" ever since that dedication 5 and his recent features were fire!! Tha carter V is gonna be a classic i really think, i can just feel it lol. Hopes are actually high enough i think its possible to be better than carter 3! But what gets to me is cortesz picking the damn tracklist smdh.

Comment

Working...
                        X