Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moment By Lil' Wayne Subliminal Message?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moment By Lil' Wayne Subliminal Message?

I was just listening to one of Wayne's newer songs Moment (off the YM:Rise of An Empire album) and at 1:22 Wayne says "I can't remember my last drought." Do you think he means drought as in he's always been hot or maybe he actually can't remember making his last drought mixtape cause of drugs, such as xanax or weed. And in the latest Weezy Wednesday episode he says "I can never rap about the shit that I rapped about then because its mentally where I'm at, I come from the dome." So maybe he's trying to tell his fans that he can't and won't rap like he used to ever again. Regardless of what you think, still a dope song!

I'd like to think so because the line before that he calls himself the fireman which I would also like to think he is referencing tha carter two song.

Comment

Originally posted by pdeezy View Post
      I was just listening to one of Wayne's newer songs Moment (off the YM:Rise of An Empire album) and at 1:22 Wayne says "I can't remember my last drought." Do you think he means drought as in he's always been hot or maybe he actually can't remember making his last drought mixtape cause of drugs, such as xanax or weed. And in the latest Weezy Wednesday episode he says "I can never rap about the shit that I rapped about then because its mentally where I'm at, I come from the dome." So maybe he's trying to tell his fans that he can't and won't rap like he used to ever again. Regardless of what you think, still a dope song!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjKfQLDD1XE
      yea he got to be referencing his drought mixtapes

Comment

Dope wordplay

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
          I'd like to think so because the line before that he calls himself the fireman which I would also like to think he is referencing tha carter two song.
          also - firemen gotta put out fires caused by droughts

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by THA GR8 M8 View Post
            also - firemen gotta put out fires caused by droughts
            best rapper alive

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
              best rapper alive
              best rapper of all time? yes. best rapper at the moment, no.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

I'm certain it's a subliminal message

Comment

Best rapper of all time? no. best rapper when he was @ his prime? yes

R.I.P DAD

Comment

someone alread mentioned that, would be dope but i really doubt it.

Comment

i think that he must refer to fireman and da drought mixtapes , hope it's not just a coincidence. Though , he at the same time makes a reference to his "last drought" meaning that he cant remember the last time he didnt achieve something...

Comment

no way In hell

Comment

Working...
                        X