Lil Wayne and skateboarding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil Wayne and skateboarding

Since @Lil_zimmie still thinks Odd Future is the reason Wayne skates, and that they're a big influence on him i decide to make this thread.

Here's his thread http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...pac-again.html

So.. @Lil_zimmie's words..

i know a lot of you guys fall for that 'Alex Midler' story being the reason why Wayne started skating but its bullshit. He said all that just to be humble, the real reason for it was just so he could chill with Odd Future, get 'Turnt Up' and do crazy shit
    Watch this video

He said he watched a episode of Camp Woodward and their was a kid there named Alex Midler. ABOUT | Alex Midler true, Alex were on season 4 and 5

The show aired on FUEL TV, Wayne also tells us that in this video

Saying again Alex Midler is the reason,

Wayne meets Alex

Everthing's right, the channel, the show, that Alex was on the show. Everything about this story is true

You really think he looked all that up just to make it a lie just so he could hang out with Tyler The Creator...?????

So again...

Originally posted by nyberg View Post
    @Lil_zimmie with the L

Why pick on somebody helpless
    If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

you really spent time to create this thread?
    Last edited by freakjasp; 04-06-2014, 02:54 PM.

Comment

Nah bruh. Tyler The Creator caused this. Wayne a biter. He came home and decided to be like a guy that previously said he hates him. Wayne with the L.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

According to Waynes bank account everybody who hates off him takes a L! LMAO

Comment

I think Tyler is the real reason but he just says Alex midler as like a cover up.

Comment

I think we all know that kid ain't the reason behind Wayne picking up a skateboard

Comment

[MENTION=71573]nyberg[/MENTION] you really think that wayne story seeing a kid on tv is true?

come on brah u know he trying to be like them other skaters who rap

it just wouldn't of been cool for wayne to say that so he had to come up with a story like watching a kid on tv skate

Comment

i think we can comfortably conclude @nyberg with the L

look at this picture:

Look at the maturity,the style and the charisma and appreciate the rawness BTW this is pre-Odd Future suddenly Odd Future step on the scene and we get this

how does Alex Midler explain why Wayne is constantly in Odd Future merchandise and claims constantly that he listens to him a lot and plus hanging out with the OFWGKTA crew and plus rockin mix-matched crazy clothes and getting 'turnt-up' every day and night ?

ODD FUTURE they constantly preach just 'living life' and all that and that message can be seen in Waynes new lifestyle i mean come on!
                Last edited by Zimmie; 04-06-2014, 06:53 PM.

#FREEVELVET

Comment

do people really argue about who made wayne start skating? who tha fuck cares??

Comment

OP on point!!

Tyler fucking influenced Wayne into doing this shit, not some lil kid bitch/

But im a huge tyler fan, Tyler>>>>> Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
                      i think we can comfortably conclude @nyberg with the L

look at this picture:

Look at the maturity,the style and the charisma and appreciate the rawness BTW this is pre-Odd Future suddenly Odd Future step on the scene and we get this

how does Alex Midler explain why Wayne is constantly in Odd Future merchandise and claims constantly that he listens to him a lot and plus hanging out with the OFWGKTA crew and plus rockin mix-matched crazy clothes and getting 'turnt-up' every day and night ?

ODD FUTURE they constantly preach just 'living life' and all that and that message can be seen in Waynes new lifestyle i mean come on!
                      So... You know we're all just trolling him, right? Literally no one but you believes what you just said.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

lol im gonna err on the side of the midler influence...

cant ever be sure what new music gets to wayne, whether its buzzing or nut. think its for sure, that he fell into the aesthetic of odd future.. after he was skating for a little while, which i dont think is a bad thing.

few years ago, when he was just starting, and his raps were ehhhh, he kind of had this campy 80s skater look, like some nintendo surf and skate shit..

now that hes been doing it for a minute, hes sophisticated his style. doesnt look like hes pretending/trying to look like a skater, now he just is. hes fresh again, polished his dress style, and his rap style.

its like ebbs and flows of expression.. and hes always done it, he starts out rough.. but then he comes around and kills it.

Comment

Working...
                        X