C3 sessions overrated ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C3 sessions overrated ?

a lot of people on here state that the c3 sessions /07-08 leaks are the greatest collection of tracks every made one nigga even said if never leaked it would have been the hip-hop blueprint? which is complete hog semen

after review all c3 sessions song I can say honestly say out of the 80+ tracks

15-20 are GOAT status (out of the 15- 20 I can see 5 that would had made c3)

15-25 are great/ average

20-30 borderline decent/ terrible

niggas act like every prime wayne track/verse was a GOAT but he made trash shit even in his prime as every rapper does so stop saying the dumb shit!! sources said that the leaks were only about 30% of the c3 sessions ( producer's say 300-400 tracks ) so who know's what still out there ? anyway just my opinion bitches

no its not overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by dametri426 View Post
      a lot of people on here state that the c3 sessions /07-08 leaks are the greatest collection of tracks every made one nigga even said if never leaked it would have been the hip-hop blueprint? which is complete hog semen

15-25 are great/ average

niggas act like every prime wayne track/verse was a GOAT but he made trash shit even in his prime as every rapper does so stop saying the dumb shit!! sources said that the leaks were only about 30% of the c3 sessions ( producer's say 300-400 tracks ) so who know's what still out there ? anyway just my opinion bitches
      Not overrated at all.

C3 Sessions are just amazing. I'm Me, Dear Lord, Never Get It, etc. just too good.

Comment

Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
        no its not overrated.
        it kinda is dr carter alone is better than 90% of c3 sessions

Comment

it kinda is dr carter alone is better than 90% of c3 sessions
          no its not.

Comment

Originally posted by YM Salute View Post
            Not overrated at all.

C3 Sessions are just amazing. I'm Me, Dear Lord, Never Get It, etc. just too good.
            yea I agree those are goat status but a good amount are great/decent or terrible niggas act like every track/ verse wayne made the c3 session was fire but that's not true wayne stans= Eminem stans

Comment

They are definately not overrated. C3 sessions are just point and blank the shit.

Comment

no.
                lol so mr postman is better than dr carter?

Comment

lol so mr postman is better than dr carter?
                  you don't get my point, its better than some songs but if dr carter would not be on c3 it would be an average track of the c3 sessions, maybe a bit above average but no way better than 90% of the other tracks.

Comment

you don't get my point, its better than some songs but if dr carter would not be on c3 it would be an average track of the c3 sessions, maybe a bit above average but no way better than 90% of the other tracks.
                    Well, I wouldn't say that. Dr. Carter definitely would not be just "a bit above average" track, it would be one of the better ones there. Dr. Carter is one of the greatest tracks in Hip Hop that exemplify creativity.

Comment

I get your point 90% maybe to high no less than 80% but but dr cater's concept, content, lyricism can barely be touched by most of c3 session and that the truth brahh

Comment

15-25 are great/ average

I didn't mean to click like on your post lol.

and no, I don't think they're overrated

Comment

Working...
                        X