Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what do yall think Tez's plan is for C5?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what do yall think Tez's plan is for C5?

I know this irritating ass nigga is know for bullshitting but besides those comments, what do yall think is REALLY is plan? How did we go from all this news hyping us up. Then go a whole 2 weeks without saying another word about it. Tez stopped, Mack stopped, and the rappers stopped tweeting it, just absolutely nothing. I hope its the beyonce move because from the very beginning thats what it was sounding like cause Mel Smith said Wayne wanted to surprise his real fans. And they will give us a release date at ashort notice. Ik its just the album but a nigga is really starting to get mad about this lol. I hope this mini drought is part of the plan too smh

- - - Updated - - -

And does anyone else think the album is basically finished? Gudda and bryan williams and tez said c5 sounds classic doesnt that have to mean they have a good select of tracks finished in order to have heard it? And that was a while back. That producer, mixfabyian or whatever his name is put on instagram like 3 to 4 times pictures of him mixing c5since 2 weeks ago so the songs produced by him are definately done by now.

Just Wtf man lol hell yeah im bitchin

A beyonce move

Comment

His plan is to never release it.

Comment

He's taking forever to release it

Comment

i think its finished

he is currently working on s4tw2 (thats why birdman's son tweeted it out)

then soon tez will say c5 is pushed back to the end of this year

then wayne will announce he will do a s4tw2 mixtape to make up for a push back

drop the tape 2 weeks after announcing it so it looks like he works fast

ya digg?

Comment

something got to happen on may5th.

why else would flow and drake say that date?

Comment

"We're very close to dropping the album," Cash Money Records Vice President of Promotion Mel Smith told the The Griffin in an interview published online Thursday. "It's going to be a huge surprise to everyone; it's an incredible album. ... I can't release the date because [Wayne] wants to surprise people; he wants his true fanbase to get excited but he's worked extremely hard on it and you won't be disappointed." It's unclear whether Smith was hinting at a surprise release date announcement from Wayne or a surprise album altogether.

...... Bruhhh this was posted on mtv FEBRUARY 14TH
              This fuccin album is done they are up to something

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
              i think its finished

he is currently working on s4tw2 (thats why birdman's son tweeted it out)

then soon tez will say c5 is pushed back to the end of this year

then wayne will announce he will do a s4tw2 mixtape to make up for a push back

drop the tape 2 weeks after announcing it so it looks like he works fast

ya digg?
              I fuccs with this vision BUT I really have my mind set on this dropping by/before the summer. All this news we heard i wouldnt callit exactly promotion but part of it. Which mean the release cant be that far and heres why i KNOW its not gonna be the end of the year. Birdman said C5 is definately dropping before Pink print. And nicki doesnt really bullshit. C5 1st half the year definately. That dont mean we cant get a mixtape still though

Comment

Originally posted by medicatedsole View Post
                I fuccs with this vision BUT I really have my mind set on this dropping by/before the summer. All this news we heard i wouldnt callit exactly promotion but part of it. Which mean the release cant be that far and heres why i KNOW its not gonna be the end of the year. Birdman said C5 is definately dropping before Pink print. And nicki doesnt really bullshit. C5 1st half the year definately. That dont mean we cant get a mixtape still though
                yea i can see it dropping in the summer and then weezy going on another tour at the end of the year

Comment

something will come on may 5th

whether its a single, release date, the actual album, or some news

Comment

Tha Detox 2

Comment

I'm just tired of no news

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
                        A beyonce move
                        Beyonce didn't even mention dropping an album and she dropped it out of the blue. How can it be a Beyonce if C5 is already confirmed?

It's probably going to be released in 2015

Comment

Working...
                        X