one of those days...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• one of those days...

any of yall ever had one of those days where you throw on drought 3 and suddenly you get f$%#ing ANGRY?!! Angry because you're like "how could the greatest rapper who ever lived go downhill so far and so fast?!?!" it's like, i know how hard wayne is working on c5 and i hope he proves me wrong, but i know it aint likely. his raps sound like a kid's raps nowadays lol. even something like levels... it might be better than most of his other shit now, but put it up against any 2006-8 track and the truth comes out.. and it's a harsh ass reminder!

i am hesitant to even get my hopes up for c5 because every time i do (since he got out prison anyway) i end up disappointed. and then i run back to the dope embrace of drought 3, d2, c3 sessions.

we all fuckin know this...only thing im mad about right now is that people keep makin threads like this.

Comment

if you don't like his current stuff don't listen to it?

Comment

Originally posted by no_tom&jerry View Post
        any of yall ever had one of those days where you throw on drought 3 and suddenly you get f$%#ing ANGRY?!! Angry because you're like "how could the greatest rapper who ever lived go downhill so far and so fast?!?!" it's like, i know how hard wayne is working on c5 and i hope he proves me wrong, but i know it aint likely. his raps sound like a kid's raps nowadays lol. even something like levels... it might be better than most of his other shit now, but put it up against any 2006-8 track and the truth comes out.. and it's a harsh ass reminder! i am hesitant to even get my hopes up for c5 because every time i do (since he got out prison anyway) i end up disappointed. and then i run back to the dope embrace of drought 3, d2, c3 sessions.
        smh didn't u hear d4 and d5

Comment

any of yall ever had one of those days where you throw on drought 3 and suddenly you get f$%#ing ANGRY?!! Angry because you're like "how could the greatest rapper who ever lived go downhill so far and so fast?!?!" it's like, i know how hard wayne is working on c5 and i hope he proves me wrong, but i know it aint likely. his raps sound like a kid's raps nowadays lol. even something like levels... it might be better than most of his other shit now, but put it up against any 2006-8 track and the truth comes out.. and it's a harsh ass reminder!

i am hesitant to even get my hopes up for c5 because every time i do (since he got out prison anyway) i end up disappointed. and then i run back to the dope embrace of drought 3, d2, c3 sessions.
          never felt like this.

Comment

I have never listened to it and turned angry.

Then again I don't mind Lil Wayne's new music

Comment

what can u do about it? absolutely nothing

Comment

i feel u brother the angry but it gives u power to live another day in life make the angry u have horny then u will get alot of black beautifull girls

holla at me
                we the business - birdman

Comment

times change

every rapper is the same

is eminem or jay rapping like they were years ago?

NO

Comment

watch episode 6 of weezy wednesdays
                    he says he cant rap like that anymore because he dont live that life anymore
                    that is if you was talking about his lyrics??

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                      smh didn't u hear d4 and d5
                      d4 is trash

Comment

Originally posted by dametri426 View Post
                        d4 is trash
                        Your beard is trash

Comment

Working...
                        X