Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he just has no energy in this one

Comment

^ if we talk about energie its much more songs since 2012. enjoyed the song anyway

Comment

A common theme I see here is that most songs posted in this thread are from 2012. LOL, legit worst year rap wise for wayne
        Last edited by TheCarter; 04-11-2014, 11:31 AM.

Comment

ughh... cringe worthy indeed. weezy sucks so bad these days. i give him a million chances but he keeps letting me down. not that he'd give a shit lol. it's almost like someone stole a part of his brain .... the part that wrote dope rhymes. i used to at least be able to say "well, it's no big deal because wayne at his worst is still better than most rappers at their best" ........but that shit aint even true no more. his best shit pales in comparison to what he used to be capable of, and his BAD shit... it's flat out embarrassing

Comment

Originally posted by Late122 View Post
            he just has no energy in this one

NO WAAAAAAAY dude that feature is toooooo dope i just wish he wasn't dressed as a fucking fag in the video and this song is %100 mint

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Twiggz View Post
            Bang Bang Pow Pow is hard as fuck don't get me wrong. But let me break the lyrics down for you:

"I go so hard, they call me go so hard" <---- Self Explanatory
            "You ain't a king, you a joker card" <--- WOW SUPR HARD LYRIC
            "Fuckin� up the Church money like an alter boy" <---- How in what way does an Alter boy fuck up money?
            "I got the yellow xanex, call em tonka toys" <---- I get it. Tonka Toys are yellow.
            "I go bonkers boy, I put that on my mom and �em
            The hoes are all alike, they put the hoe in" <----- homonym? Where's the E? And watch the video, it's spelt HOE.
            "I told a midget bitch, I do it big hippopotamus" <----WOW SUPURB LYRIC.
            "Shoot the doors off that jeep, that bitch look like a mail trunk" <---- Mail trucks in the US actually have doors.
            "Get that pussy wet, fuck her than I jet: Kenny Smith" <---- Because i'm guessing Kenny Smith plays for the NY Jets.
            "Young money in here ya muthafukin� face, blemishes" <----- Because blemishes are on your face, i get it.

I personally thought that was the worst verse he did after his jail sentence. How T-Pain kept it, is beyond me.

wow when you break it down like that it is pretty bad.......

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Danny M View Post
              Most people call hoes "ho", so to me that line is dope.
              No they don't you must hang around with retards

Comment

Originally posted by IANAHB2 View Post
                No they don't you must hang around with retards
                Whore>>>>>>whore

Comment

Why pick on somebody helpless
                  If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

sex in the lounge is horrible feature, listened to it once and never again

Comment

Originally posted by nyberg View Post
                      you didnt like Bandz?

and the khaled feature is chill, I like it.

Comment

worst feature is on nerd and santigold's soldier joint

Comment

Originally posted by Twiggz View Post
                          Bang Bang Pow Pow is hard as fuck don't get me wrong. But let me break the lyrics down for you:

"I go so hard, they call me go so hard" <---- Self Explanatory
                          "You ain't a king, you a joker card" <--- WOW SUPR HARD LYRIC
                          "Fuckin� up the Church money like an alter boy" <---- How in what way does an Alter boy fuck up money?
                          "I got the yellow xanex, call em tonka toys" <---- I get it. Tonka Toys are yellow.
                          "I go bonkers boy, I put that on my mom and �em
                          The hoes are all alike, they put the hoe in" <----- homonym? Where's the E? And watch the video, it's spelt HOE.
                          "I told a midget bitch, I do it big hippopotamus" <----WOW SUPURB LYRIC.
                          "Shoot the doors off that jeep, that bitch look like a mail trunk" <---- Mail trucks in the US actually have doors.
                          "Get that pussy wet, fuck her than I jet: Kenny Smith" <---- Because i'm guessing Kenny Smith plays for the NY Jets.
                          "Young money in here ya muthafukin� face, blemishes" <----- Because blemishes are on your face, i get it.

I personally thought that was the worst verse he did after his jail sentence. How T-Pain kept it, is beyond me.
                          Kenny Smith was a basketball player. Nickname was "The Jet"

Comment

Working...
                          X