Tha Carter III vs Nas Untitled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tha Carter III vs Nas Untitled

to me these are the 2 best albums of 08 I want to know which one you guys think is the best album

both were nominated for rap album of the year a the grammy's in 09 which wayne won but I always questioned that seeing how even tho c3 is great it kinda all over the place , compared to Nas album which is a straight up hip hop concept album just my thought's I do know that a MILLI should not have won best rap solo performance over slave and the master that's just so stupid imo thought's...............

Originally posted by dametri426 View Post
    to me these are the 2 best albums of 08 I want to know which one you guys think is the best album

both were nominated for rap album of the year a the grammy's in 09 which wayne won but I always questioned that seeing how even tho c3 is great it kinda all over the place , compared to Nas album which is a straight up hip hop concept album just my thought's I do know that a MILLI should not have won best rap solo performance over slave and the master that's just so stupid imo thought's...............
    C3 and a milli deserved to win

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
      C3 and a milli deserved to win
      yea I can agree with c3 but a milli just no.......... overrated track he just talks about bullshit , slave and the master is better than a milli

nas also took some shot's at wayne in that song

Comment

it's a wayne forum bro , you cant ask people things like this , they will obviously say that c3 was better. As for me , i havent listened to that Nas album so i dont know

Comment

and again a compare thread

Comment

Originally posted by dametri426 View Post
            yea I can agree with c3 but a milli just no.......... overrated track he just talks about bullshit , slave and the master is better than a milli

nas also took some shot's at wayne in that song
            grammies take into account popularity (even though they say they dont), wayne and that song was huge, so of course they were going to give it to him

Comment

Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
              and again a compare thread

fuck you hoe ass nigga

Comment

carter three and not being biased.

Comment

never even heard the has album

Comment

C3 easily.

i know they both came out in 2008 but it's comparing one of Wayne's best albums, if not his best, against not even a top 5 Nas album

Comment

Didn't even know Nas dropped an album in 2008

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
                        Didn't even know Nas dropped an album in 2008
                        Same here....

Comment

Working...
                        X