Comment

Re: Wat if wayne had...........

Making music..

making more music...

there's your game.
      Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

i think you can�t describe wayne on a video game, he�s legendary with all he�s doing, with all he�s thinking and with all he�s sayin....

Comment

that would be hot!! maybe he should haha!

Comment

Originally posted by amg218
            wat if wayne had a video game? i kno dat if he did, i wud play dat bitch evryday!
            It would be a dark RPG where you play a kid from the streets and you've gotta fight your way through nine levels of haters using only your wits and a rolled up newspaper before you finally get to defeat a vampire and suck lil wayne's analog joystick.

Comment

Originally posted by Pterodactyl Handler
              Originally posted by amg218
              wat if wayne had a video game? i kno dat if he did, i wud play dat bitch evryday!
              It would be a dark RPG where you play a kid from the streets and you've gotta fight your way through nine levels of haters using only your wits and a rolled up newspaper before you finally get to defeat a vampire and suck lil wayne's analog joystick.

How many more times would you like me to put that smiley?!

Comment

no seriously I think rolling around the streets as a vampire hunting lil wayne fan who eventually gets to hook up with him would be iller than the illiad. Just think of the emotional turmoil and drama.

Comment

no seriously I think rolling around the streets as a vampire hunting lil wayne fan who eventually gets to hook up with him would be iller than the illiad. Just think of the emotional turmoil and drama.
                  So let me take one guess...Your a Twilight or Edward Cullan fan??

If not then explain...Why vampires they have no relevence to Weezy, why the possibility of being a gay fan are you assuming all Wayne fans are gay, and please elaborate on this "emotional turmoil and drama"...

Comment

Originally posted by bliss47
                    So let me take one guess...Your a Twilight or Edward Cullan fan??
                    nah bro that shit is gayer than a goose in springtime

If not then explain...Why vampires they have no relevence to Weezy, why the possibility of being a gay fan are you assuming all Wayne fans are gay, and please elaborate on this "emotional turmoil and drama"...
                    Vampires are a metaphor. The turmoil and drama come from the tension between one's love for lil wayne and the potential that he may also be a vampire. During the game you could discover dark truths -- like that the record company is all vampires. And that you might be a vampire too.

Comment

So what exactly are vampires are a metaphor for?? You seem to be contradicting yourself by saying that they are a metaphor yet the whole record company may be vampires...Also how would that make you a vampire if you are just a fan and have no affiliation with Wayne or the company??

Still I think the best idea is that Guitar Hero style game. Like they have all those special editions of the game like Metallica they should do a Weezy one after Rebirth drops. Or A Wayne version of DJ Hero

Comment

So what exactly are vampires are a metaphor for?? You seem to be contradicting yourself by saying that they are a metaphor yet the whole record company may be vampires...Also how would that make you a vampire if you are just a fan and have no affiliation with Wayne or the company??
                        well they're a very subjective symbol. But here, vampires could be a metaphor for the parasitic nature of recording companies. The grim twist is that as a fan, you are both a vampire who sucks the blood out of recording artists through commercial demands, and food for vampires because they need your money in order to bring about the red hurricane vampire lord called La Magra.

Comment

well they're a very subjective symbol. But here, vampires could be a metaphor for the parasitic nature of recording companies. The grim twist is that as a fan, you are both a vampire who sucks the blood out of recording artists through commercial demands, and food for vampires because they need your money in order to bring about the red hurricane vampire lord called La Magra.
                          So you are now including part of the film Blade into this....

Nice try but if you wanted an RPG style game you'd be better off going with a GTA style game where you play as a Wayne fan and in order to get into Young Money you have to do "missions" to increase your rep and get noticed by Wayne and Birdman. The more rep you get then they begin giving you "missions" which could be of anything from going and collecting things for them, taking out rival rap artists and some how recording your own mixtapes to get a fanbase for yourself...

Now that seems more like the RPG game you'd receive if it were to ever happen and I just came up with that on the spot right now.

Comment

Working...
                          X