6 Foot 7 Foot Question . . . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6 Foot 7 Foot Question . . . . .

Why Does "6 Foot 7 Foot" Sound So Different From The Rest Of Tha Carter IV? It Doesn't Even Sound Like It Was Made During A Carter IV Session . . . From The Style, His Voice, The Flow, The Delivery, The Punchlines, The Sharpness. TBH It Doesn't Sound Like Anything He's Done. Doesn't Sound Like The 07-08 Wayne, Doesn't Sound Like Auto-Tune, Doesn't Sound Like The Wayne No Ceilings Wayne Or WAYM Wayne.

It's Like Pre Jail Wayne, 6 Foot 7 Foot, Post Jail/Tha Carter IV, Tunechi Skateboard D4 etc . . . . .

Awww & Why He Look Slimmer In The Video? Didn't He Come Out Bigger ?

well that question is kinda unheard of but i think that in songs like fire flame his voice is kinda similar and a milli is simillar to the theme of the song. I can't reply for sure to your questions though. Sometimes though , i too thought his voice changed and still changes from song to song....

Comment

it sounds like c4 song I got some money in me.

Comment

Well the beat automatically makes it sound like a milli

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
          Well the beat automatically makes it sound like a milli
          Nooooooo No No . . . . Not Sounds As In Beats!

It's In The Lane or Section Or Category With, I'm Raw, Ima Beast, A Milli, I Don't Like The Look Of It . . . . .

But It Doesn't SOUND Like A Mill . . . . . . Like Me & My Drank & That's My Nigga Sound Alike Prolly Made The Same Day .. . . . . wait no scratch that

Nightmares From the Bottom, She Will, ummmmm Blunt Blowin President Carter All Sounds Alike Like Okay He Made This During So & So Time Era . . . . . . . The Intro & Megman Sound Alike . . .

Ion Know Maybe It's Just Me Or I Can't Explain It . . . 6 Foot 7 Foot Doesn't Sound Like A C4 Era Song To Me

Everything Else On It Sounds Like A Struggle & Not Sharp & Crisp . . . .

& 6 Foot 7 Foot Sounded Like Wayne Was Hungry, Had Sumthing To Prove, Its A Different Flow, Delivery . . Just Different Everything

Comment

Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post

It's In The Lane or Section Or Category With, I'm Raw, Ima Beast, A Milli, I Don't Like The Look Of It . . . . .

But It Doesn't SOUND Like A Mill . . . . . . Like Me & My Drank & That's My Nigga Sound Alike Prolly Made The Same Day .. . . . . wait no scratch that

Nightmares From the Bottom, She Will, ummmmm Blunt Blowin President Carter All Sounds Alike Like Okay He Made This During So & So Time Era . . . . . . . The Intro & Megman Sound Alike . . .

Ion Know Maybe It's Just Me Or I Can't Explain It . . . 6 Foot 7 Foot Doesn't Sound Like A C4 Era Song To Me

& 6 Foot 7 Foot Sounded Like Wayne Was Hungry, Had Sumthing To Prove, Its A Different Flow, Delivery . . Just Different Everything
            so what ur trying to say?

like the song was done before Wayne went to jail and they shot the video before he went to jail?

he probably did Fire Flames remix and 6 foot 7 foot on the same day or week or something lol
            Originally posted by Shake
            Why so negative all the time???

Comment

You said it

6 foot 7 foot sound like megaman and I got money on me from c4

Comment

Yeahh i see what you mean bro

you would think 6 Foot 7 Foot was from another wayne album

could be possible wayne recorded it before Jail but i would think someone would have slipped up by now and accidently said that he recorded it before jail time haha

just like "Thinking Of You", "California Love" and "Just Lean" i would say was recorded the same Day/Night
                R.I.P DAD

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
                  You said it

6 foot 7 foot sound like megaman and I got money on me from c4
                  It Sounds Nothing Like Megaman At All . . . . & I Got Money On Me . . I Aint Heard That Bullshit Since Tha Album Dropped

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by J.M.I View Post
                  Yeahh i see what you mean bro

you would think 6 Foot 7 Foot was from another wayne album

could be possible wayne recorded it before Jail but i would think someone would have slipped up by now and accidently said that he recorded it before jail time haha

just like "Thinking Of You", "California Love" and "Just Lean" i would say was recorded the same Day/Night
                  Yea! Doesn't Match C4 To Me At All . . . . Wouldn't Fit IANAHB2 . . . . IDK I just always wondered why it sounds so different . . . Think Ima Go Listen To It On My Way To Culvers

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                  so what ur trying to say?

like the song was done before Wayne went to jail and they shot the video before he went to jail?

he probably did Fire Flames remix and 6 foot 7 foot on the same day or week or something lol
                  Who Knows, Maybe lol

Ok Like A Milli . . . Even Thought Its A Different Typa Song You Still Can Tell It Was Recorded Around The Time Mrs. Officer Or Got Money Or Shoot Me Down Or Dr. Carter . . . . You Can't Say That For 6 Foot 7 Foot For Anything On Tha Carter IV

Comment

I totally understand what u're saying. I always felt like that way too.

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                      it sounds like c4 song I got some money in me.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

[MENTION=62472]BrewCityYM[/MENTION] r u gonna say that new euro freestyle over shook ones sucks?

Comment

Working...
                        X