6 Foot 7 Foot Question . . . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
    Why Does "6 Foot 7 Foot" Sound So Different From The Rest Of Tha Carter IV? It Doesn't Even Sound Like It Was Made During A Carter IV Session . . . From The Style, His Voice, The Flow, The Delivery, The Punchlines, The Sharpness. TBH It Doesn't Sound Like Anything He's Done. Doesn't Sound Like The 07-08 Wayne, Doesn't Sound Like Auto-Tune, Doesn't Sound Like The Wayne No Ceilings Wayne Or WAYM Wayne.

It's Like Pre Jail Wayne, 6 Foot 7 Foot, Post Jail/Tha Carter IV, Tunechi Skateboard D4 etc . . . . .

Awww & Why He Look Slimmer In The Video? Didn't He Come Out Bigger ?

you right bruh

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
      @BrewCityYM r u gonna say that new euro freestyle over shook ones sucks?
      He Releases Music ? I'm Not Checkin For His Freestyles At All Unless It's A Wayne Feature Or Featuring Wayne . . . . . . Or Drake & Nicki

Comment

He Releases Music ? I'm Not Checkin For His Freestyles At All Unless It's A Wayne Feature Or Featuring Wayne . . . . . . Or Drake & Nicki
        you don't watch the weezy wednesdays videos on the blog?

Comment

Originally posted by J.M.I View Post
          Yeahh i see what you mean bro

you would think 6 Foot 7 Foot was from another wayne album

could be possible wayne recorded it before Jail but i would think someone would have slipped up by now and accidently said that he recorded it before jail time haha

just like "Thinking Of You", "California Love" and "Just Lean" i would say was recorded the same Day/Night
          Lil Wayne confirmed in an interview 6 Foot 7 Foot was recorded after he was released from prison

Comment

Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
            you don't watch the weezy wednesdays videos on the blog?
            Damn Today Is Wednesday . . . . I'll Watch After This Game . . . Wayne Got A Song On There With Him ?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
            Lil Wayne confirmed in an interview 6 Foot 7 Foot was recorded after he was released from prison
            u know how many lies they told during C4 press run ???

Comment

Damn Today Is Wednesday . . . . I'll Watch After This Game . . . Wayne Got A Song On There With Him ?

- - - Updated - - -

Nope only euro (on a weezy Wednesday video)
              I could sell Sweet and Low to Sugar Ray Leonard!!!

Comment

- - - Updated - - -

No it's a Euro song but Wayne is in the video.

And that is true

Comment

6f7f is after jail cause in the video he has 2 lip piercings, where as pre-jail he only had one.

Comment

For real though, i always felt like that about this song. i could never understand how he went from making 6 foot 7 foot to making the rest of the carter 4. There's just no way.

Comment

probably has more to do with wayne needing to make songs like she will, nightmares from the bottom, president carter, how to love and less to do with how he was feeling at the time. wayne would never do an album of songs like 6 foot 7 or a milli or like other people said, i got some money on me. thats not how waynes camp works he will always try to reach other people outside of rap on his albums.

Comment

6 Foot 7 Foot pretty much the best song on C4 besides Interlude & Outro imo. I can understand if it is pre-jail, Wayne went off with the punchline flow. The rest of C4 didn't have that type of energy and delivery.

Damn what if 6 Foot 7 Foot was pre-jail. Could ya'll imagine C4 with 6 Foot 7 Foot, Bill Gates, Gonorrhea, Right Above It, With You, possibly I'm Single and leftovers like No Quitter, Told Ya'll, etc.? That shit would be crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Clcrak View Post
                          probably has more to do with wayne needing to make songs like she will, nightmares from the bottom, president carter, how to love and less to do with how he was feeling at the time. wayne would never do an album of songs like 6 foot 7 or a milli or like other people said, i got some money on me. thats not how waynes camp works he will always try to reach other people outside of rap on his albums.
                          yea you don't understand whats being said here . . . . .

Comment

Working...
                          X