Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Black00 View Post
    he's just a troll though
    yeah idrc bout him tho but when i see those im always thinkin to myself: why does wasting lifetime never gets boring to them? Theyre like the people on Waynes fb posting pics of pac, em and shit

Comment

Originally posted by Az_Si View Post
      yeah idrc bout him tho but when i see those im always thinkin to myself: why does wasting lifetime never gets boring to them? Theyre like the people on Waynes fb posting pics of pac, em and shit
      these pathetic dudes on fb liked the wayne page just to waste some of their time to post a "wayne should go work to mcdonalds now that em is back" or "tupac is true rap weezy sux nianianiania" f*ck that shiet outta here man why waste time for something you hate

Comment

"I don't know how fake feel nigga, cause all my life I've been a real nigga."

Comment

Originally posted by Black00 View Post
          these pathetic dudes on fb liked the wayne page just to waste some of their time to post a "wayne should go work to mcdonalds now that em is back" or "tupac is true rap weezy sux nianianiania" f*ck that shiet outta here man why waste time for something you hate

thats what im thinking everytime i see it
          but who cares they wanna have it this way still Wayne gonna achieve more on a day than they ever will and we dont have to gaf either

Comment

Comment

Lol and do you have to go to jail to be real?

Comment

Originally posted by IANAHB2 View Post
                Is weezy a "real nigga"?
                I personally think he's been fake as fuck ever since he started rapping
                I can't wait till you get banned.

Comment

Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
                  Can you at least tell us why you don't think he is a real one?
                  Wayne raps about shooting people and getting his "goons" when really Wayne aint been in the news for doing that in years, so thats what makes him fake as fuck, Wayne cant rap about killing people when he has only shot himself....

So Fuck yall saying im a dumb hater, all of you be wanking over pictures of wayne

Comment

Wayne raps about shooting people and getting his "goons" when really Wayne aint been in the news for doing that in years, so thats what makes him fake as fuck, Wayne cant rap about killing people when he has only shot himself....

So Fuck yall saying im a dumb hater, all of you be wanking over pictures of wayne

SPOILERhope you're just acting stupid af

Comment

So does every rapper

Comment

Working...
                      X