The thing is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

at this entire thread
    Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

Originally posted by TinyPenisProductions View Post
      i do think tez is a good manager and wouldn't keep those songs, even if i'm one of few who think that way

Comment

Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
        i do think tez is a good manager and wouldn't keep those songs, even if i'm one of few who think that way
        Why? All he does is leech of wayne for money then fail to keep up updated while doing a terrible job at pleasing fans with the music picked
        Originally posted by dametri426
        nigga jay z lips are average size
        Originally posted by Waynasite
        Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

Why? All he does is leech of wayne for money then fail to keep up updated while doing a terrible job at pleasing fans with the music picked
          so its a bad job that c4 sold a milli worldwide first week and that he had two very succesful tours last year?
          and nobody confirmed that tez picks the bad songs and not weezy. i'm pretty sure tez didn't start picking songs with ianahb2. he already did that with c2 and c3 for example, and don't tell me he did bad choices there. we probably get bad songs now cause weezy wants them to be on the albums. if not why would he record them?
          i know y'all on lwhq hate tez but i seriously don't.
          Last edited by freakjasp; 04-27-2014, 03:16 PM.

Comment

so its a bad job that c4 sold a milli worldwide first week and that he had two very succesful tours last year?
            and nobody confirmed that tez picks the bad songs and not weezy. i'm pretty sure tez didn't start picking songs with ianahb2. he already did that with c2 and c3 for example, and don't tell me he did bad choices there. we probably get bad songs now cause weezy wants them to be on the albums. if not why would he record them?
            Wayne did all that, not Tez

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
              Wayne did all that, not Tez
              wayne "only" recorded the songs and did the concerts, tez organized everything.

Comment

lol setting up concert is something that does not take any energy, especially for wayne. I hate him so much man lol, n C3 has much better songs, excluding the leaked songs. Like comfortable was not too needed
                Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

lol setting up concert is something that does not take any energy, especially for wayne. I hate him so much man lol, n C3 has much better songs, excluding the leaked songs. Like comfortable was not too needed
                  then why you think c3 has better songs than ianahb2?? cause weezy recorded better songs in c3 area, its obviously not tez's fault, and wasn't it weezy who wanted my homies still on ianahb2? that would confirm that weezy decided to have the worst track of ianahb2 on the album.
                  y'all just searching for someone to give the fault for the not that good music in the last years and cause y'all wayne dick riders you say it was tez.
                  Last edited by freakjasp; 04-27-2014, 04:28 PM.

Comment

then why you think c3 has better songs than ianahb2?? cause weezy recorded better songs in c3 area, its obviously not tez's fault, and wasn't it weezy who wanted my homies still on ianahb2? that would confirm that weezy decided to have the worst track of ianahb2 on the album.
                    y'all just searching for someone to give the fault for the not that good music in the last years and cause y'all wayne dick riders you say it was tez.
                    Nah we have heard the sessions lol wayne still making good songs lol

Comment

Nah we have heard the sessions lol wayne still making good songs lol
                      from the c4 sessions? you can't compare them to c3 sessions, same as you can't compare c3 to c4.
                      but i think we get off the discussion, my point is that tez picked the tracks for all albums and just cause there are some bad songs on c4 and ianahb2 y'all call him worst manager alive or some shit.

Comment

from the c4 sessions? you can't compare them to c3 sessions, same as you can't compare c3 to c4.
                        but i think we get off the discussion, my point is that tez picked the tracks for all albums and just cause there are some bad songs on c4 and ianahb2 y'all call him worst manager alive or some shit.
                        More than that, it goes deeper than the songs picked. He steals money from wayne for doing a bad job, then takes credit for the good things he does.

Comment

More than that, it goes deeper than the songs picked. He steals money from wayne for doing a bad job, then takes credit for the good things he does.
                          if you think that way...

Comment

Working...
                          X