This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you expect from Tha Carter V

what do you people want from Tha Carter V!!

an Album that i can really enjoy and can still listening to in 2024. and of course REAL HIPHOP. in fact i want a classic

Comment

one word.... LEGENDARY.

Comment

there is a c5 thread.

Comment

isn't this for the Carter V Discussion thread??

"Prepared for the worst but still praying for the best"

Comment

Tbh back when it was announce that C5 was coming sooner than expected i was a bit worried that it wouldnt be as good as C5 should
            be & sound more like IANAHB2

but since av seen how hard hes working on it, who hes been recording with for C5, how he's not left the studio and how good Moment was and it was a leftover so i'm 100% sure everyone will love C5!
            R.I.P DAD

Comment

Never question greatness

Comment

It will be a masterpiece.

An improvement over C4 - many of you will say this is obvious, but I really enjoy C4

Comment

I'm really not expecting anything. But the only way he'll really impress me is to spit the best verses he possibly can (i really wish he would abandon the punchline flow, also it would be better for him to write again), have good subject matter, have a few storytelling songs, no lollipop or how to love type songs (a full hip hop album) and have good beat selection (nothing like that bland and dull ass Moment beat).

Comment

Originally posted by BAMBAM View Post
                    (i really wish he would abandon the punchline flow, also it would be better for him to write again)
                    Pretty sure he wrote for Tha Carter IV in jail, and he did all those “deep” punchlines.

Comment

im not expecting anything tbh, just because i dont want to get hopes up and then disappointed.

I hate them thirsty bitches
                      Cut them off like circumcision
                      -Lil Wayne

Comment

Working...
                      X