Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prebirth 2 Coming 30th November, Maybe some new....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prebirth 2 Coming 30th November, Maybe some new....

Mixtape Evolution is Dropping 30th November a New Weezy Mixtape, Called Prebirth 2 Maybe we will get some new Exclusives with the mixtape? http://mixtapeevolution.com/street_albu ... yne_p2.htm

when it comes out, can someone post a DL Link? I only have that free lotto Left on Mixtape evolution, and its just screwed'

are you looking forward to this mixtape? I am

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Re: Prebirth 2 Coming 30th November, Maybe some new....

I hope so.
    I'm quite doubtful though.
    Real G's move in silence like Lasagna

Comment

...just go to datpiff

Comment

this won't be new
        Download All Of Dreezy's Music @

Comment

they always put out some stupid shit
          Which is, I don�t have one woman that I call my girl. There�s different girls in my life that play different roles and I see at different times, but collectively they kind of make up the roster of happiness for me -DRAKE

Comment

Originally posted by Sh4d0w
            this won't be new
            Exactly, Dreezy is 100% right. This dumbass dude starts making more fucking assumptions again. Smh.

Comment

Originally posted by skimdudee420
              this won't be new
              Exactly, Dreezy is 100% right. This dumbass dude starts making more fucking assumptions again. Smh.
              dude, we never know if its new or old!
              Im so Tired of you Skim, Instead of calling me a Dumbass you could just say Exactly, Dreezy is 100% right. whats fuckin wrong with you? your all the time writing somthing, then adding something mean to the post you make.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan
                this won't be new
                dude, we never know if its new or old!
                Im so Tired of you Skim, Instead of calling me a Dumbass you could just say Exactly, Dreezy is 100% right. whats fuckin wrong with you? your all the time writing somthing, then adding something mean to the post you make.

I like Skim (no homo), he's always cool with me

But I hope that this will have at least a couple new songs on it, I mean you can just download them not the whole thing. But anything new on it will be worth it

Comment

I dont think this will be new either. Shit wheres all the love gone on the forums, every thread you go on someone is hating someone. Cmon people were all here for the same reason so jsut chill.
                  Money, Money, Money is my intuition, Money over bitches. Such an easy decision

Young Mula Baby

http://newcutsblog.com/

Comment

Im not hating, its the truth. You make all these stupid ass threads saying "New Wayne Music" or "Wayne might be on this song". When you have no proof. You make too many assumptions for your little 12 year old brain.

Comment

Im not hating, its the truth. You make all these stupid ass threads saying "New Wayne Music" or "Wayne might be on this song". When you have no proof. You make too many assumptions for your little 12 year old brain.
                      in those new Wayne music threads I didn't Say that they were Exactly Unreleased, I said they were Previously Unreleased, wich means that they got Released some months ago, maybe I said something wrong, cause Im not good in English, and im not 12, im soon 14, in the start of january

Comment

Originally posted by Sherman UK
                        I dont think this will be new either. Shit wheres all the love gone on the forums, every thread you go on someone is hating someone. Cmon people were all here for the same reason so jsut chill.
                        CO-SIGN. I'm pretty sure the songs on here won't be new. And skim you're right, but that don't mean you should call him a dumbass. If I heard something like this and nobody posted it, I prolly would too in case it might be true

Comment

Working...
                        X