X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think Wayne plans to do a summer tour before releasing Tha Carter 5

c5 won't drop until 2015, quote me

Comment

could still drop the album before the tour even though I doubt it.

Comment

Why go on a tour without any new C5 material, release the album, then go on another tour after the album? gotta be bigger plans for C5 than that...

Comment

Originally posted by IAmChristian_ View Post
          Why go on a tour without any new C5 material, release the album, then go on another tour after the album? gotta be bigger plans for C5 than that...
          he would probably perform new songs on the tour like drake did

still tez is his manager so what do u expect

Comment

am hoping for a europe tour before and after c5 just to see him more often
            but i think a US tour before c5 and another us and a europe tour after c5.

Comment

Itd make no sense dropping it after the tour. Why would he tagg c5 in it. Tey droppin the album then doing the tour. Tha carter v is dropping this summer

Comment

he will drop Tha Carter V before the tour his got no new music!!!

Comment

nah wont happen. he pushed back his Europe tour (damn YM even push tours back) because IANAHB2 hasnt dropped to that date and then he played nearly nothing out of it so why should he...

Comment

In my opinion, the tour will serve as the largest promotion and marketing strategy for C5. The album will likely drop when the tour is over, new, unheard songs will be performed, guests will come out, etc. There is not better way to hype these wayniacs. Though in a perfect world, this will be the Carter tour, all of C5 will be performed as well as other tracks from the Carter series. We'll see.

But theres no way this can be his last tour even if C5 is the last album! Tour money is too good to pass up. Wayne's been on tour his whole life

Comment

i'm thinking something else here maybe 2 albums this year Devol before Tha Carter V he will have new music then if he drops Devol before, just what i'm thinking, anybody else thinking this!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MrZarby View Post
                        i'm thinking something else here maybe 2 albums this year Devol before Tha Carter V he will have new music then if he drops Devol before, just what i'm thinking, anybody else thinking this!!!
                        can't really imagine a devol tour tbh

Comment

Working...
                        X