Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Promo thoughts

I know its kinda mainstream making threads that involve D�usse but anyways:
    When I heard D�usse i knew why i didnt think Believe me moment or dusse will make CV: They sound to much like mixtape tracks; especially D�usse with them shoutouts in between and so on so i really think we will get a mixtape to hold us over. what do you think? Plus whats the name of it? D�usse sounded like NC2 logical would be S4TW2/S5TW.
    Other options are da drought 4 (i cant remember my last drought) and dedication 6 (i just jope im still alive to see a dedication 6; even tho that was already his last mixtape).
    Any other suggestions?

I don't know, when I think of Lil Wayne mixtape tracks I think of freestyles over other artists beats

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
      I don't know, when I think of Lil Wayne mixtape tracks I think of freestyles over other artists beats

D5 had original beats tho.

Comment

really doubt a dd4, d6 will come after c5 i think, it would be too early, we had d5 not even a year ago.
        i think the songs are either leftovers or for a new mixtape

Comment

Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
          D5 had original beats tho.
          i get what he's saying.

im the same when it comes to mixtapes, I think of Wayne destroying these other rappers beats.

i don't think of original songs.

and most of the time theres only a few original beats, the rest are remixes.

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
            i get what he's saying.

im the same when it comes to mixtapes, I think of Wayne destroying these other rappers beats.

i don't think of original songs.

and most of the time theres only a few original beats, the rest are remixes.
            I definitely get what OP and you are saying, I think it's pretty likely these songs aren't gonna be on C5 (IMO).

Comment

they will announce c5 will drop at the end of this year and drop a mixtape late this summer

Comment

Something like a "The Leak II" EP would be a better option imo

Comment

Originally posted by romanreloaded View Post
                  I definitely get what OP and you are saying, I think it's pretty likely these songs aren't gonna be on C5 (IMO).
                  oh yea i know that.

they will just be leftovers on no official project.

similar to how I hate love was released and that was recorded for c4.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny M View Post
                    Something like a "The Leak II" EP would be a better option imo

Comment

well it could be but "sorry 5 the wait" sounds retarted sorry

Maybe it will be an official road to c5

Comment

Originally posted by Black00 View Post
                        well it could be but "sorry 5 the wait" sounds retarted sorry

Maybe it will be an official road to c5
                        Nah man i already suggested it in the first post maybe YM tries to be creative and comes up with sth like that haha or how Danny said really with the Leak 2. Tho my fav would be NC2 full with tracks like D�usse

Comment

Working...
                        X