Lil Wayne - Wiz Khalifa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil Wayne - Wiz Khalifa

Does anybody know Wiz Khalifa ? I listened to some songs by him and I noticed that he is trying to copy Lil wayne's Style

At first he has some tattoos... it looks a bit like Wayne

then...his flow...

An Example : He begin his verse like Weezy... "Hum Hum... ---> http://videos.onsmash.com/v/IH5qcMuEtlyd4Az1 at 1:35

Concerning my own opinion, I think he make good music and he has the potential to be a superstar but he cannot be like Weezy F baby

What do you tink ? Am I saying bullshit ? If it is the case, just tell me

Re: Lil Wayne - Wiz Khalifa

yea i seen him and i got his mixtape but nah man i think he looks WAYYY more like tyga. like a darker version of him. just compare tyga and khalifa and see how similar they look

Comment

yeah I agree he's appart of the "dope" movement. By the dope movement I mean Tyga, Kid Cudi, The Cool Kids, Laze & Royal and sometimes the Jerkin Crews.

Every rapper is tagged up with tattoos.. not only wayne tho... (okay, T.I. is an exception)
      "I am the one, but you don't know it yet"

@Fr3dMartins

Comment

relax thats a force lil wayne and khalifa cant even be compared they are so different...khalifa has had tats for a minute now ...

Comment

Originally posted by Young Tune
          yea i seen him and i got his mixtape but nah man i think he looks WAYYY more like tyga. like a darker version of him. just compare tyga and khalifa and see how similar they look
          Hell ya he look lyk tyga. i saw dis mixtape wit him on da cover n i clicked it n i wuz lyk wtf dis aint tyga tyga lol
          NO CEILINGS MUTHAFUCKA!

Comment

wiz is nice, idk that he really copies waynes style tho. and yeah his look is deff part of the same movement that tyga and cudi are about. If your tryin to say he copies somebodys style id prob have to say he looks alot like soulja boy

Comment

he sound and look like he is at leas inspired by wayne hopefully it aint an atemp to rip him of

Comment

Originally posted by amg218
                Originally posted by Young Tune
                Hell ya he look lyk tyga. i saw dis mixtape wit him on da cover n i clicked it n i wuz lyk wtf dis aint tyga tyga lol
                Haha yea me too
                Take a look

Comment

Weezy nd Wiz are my 2 favorite rappers nd they nuthin alike...yea Wiz has a lot of tatts but wht rapper dont?? when it comes 2 flo Wiz got a way more chillin vibe compared 2 wayne who comes different on just about every track..
                  igtv views

Comment

Yeah.. like tyga but when i was talking about his tattoos.... I meant the tattoo near the eye... othewise he makes good music

Comment

You cant say just cause he gets alot of tattoo's that hes copying Wayne? People have been gettin tatted long before Wayne...

And i listen to Wiz daily, i dont see how hes trying to copy Wayne at all. I think people are just too obssessed with Wayne, that if someone has a flow like them that means they are copying Wayne...Not true. At all.

Comment

Originally posted by skimdudee420
                        You cant say just cause he gets alot of tattoo's that hes copying Wayne? People have been gettin tatted long before Wayne...

And i listen to Wiz daily, i dont see how hes trying to copy Wayne at all. I think people are just too obssessed with Wayne, that if someone has a flow like them that means they are copying Wayne...Not true. At all.
                        It's just a felling that I had when I heard from him "hum Hum"

Comment

Working...
                        X