X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lil Wayne - Wiz Khalifa

Originally posted by W.Fuckin'Baby
    Originally posted by skimdudee420
    You cant say just cause he gets alot of tattoo's that hes copying Wayne? People have been gettin tatted long before Wayne...

And i listen to Wiz daily, i dont see how hes trying to copy Wayne at all. I think people are just too obssessed with Wayne, that if someone has a flow like them that means they are copying Wayne...Not true. At all.
    It's just a felling that I had when I heard from him "hum Hum"
    I know, but i think its wrong to say that a crazy good artist is copping Wayne's style. Wayne has stolen whole verses from other artist, but no one brings that up. Wiz is a beast, i dont think people should judge him just because he happened to flow alitttle like Wayne.

Comment

You cant say just cause he gets alot of tattoo's that hes copying Wayne? People have been gettin tatted long before Wayne...

And i listen to Wiz daily, i dont see how hes trying to copy Wayne at all. I think people are just too obssessed with Wayne, that if someone has a flow like them that means they are copying Wayne...Not true. At all.
      I know, but i think its wrong to say that a crazy good artist is copping Wayne's style. Wayne has stolen whole verses from other artist, but no one brings that up. Wiz is a beast, i dont think people should judge him just because he happened to flow alitttle like Wayne.
      Im not judging him man... you are wrong.. I just say that he had maybe copy wayne.. I didn't know him before so i couldn't know

Comment

and in deed wayne has stolen verses but everybody in the Rap Game has done it... so why will I put the blame on Weezy ?

Comment

[quote=W.Fuckin'Baby]
          Originally posted by "W.Fuckin'Baby":2hyhjhtg

and in deed wayne has stolen verses but everybody in the Rap Game has done it... so why will I put the blame on Weezy ?[/quote:2hyhjhtg]
          damn. HE HASN'T STOLEN VERSES. everybody know who those lines are from. he just pays tribute. stealing verses is like coming on the forum and use some of tha studio rappers lyrics without asking them. that is stealing, cause no one knows tha studio rappers out there. ya dig?
          "I am the one, but you don't know it yet"

@Fr3dMartins

Comment

yeah he be lookin like tyga but not wayne i think wiz has different style

Comment

[quote=Fredd]
              Originally posted by "W.Fuckin'Baby":2i486588

and in deed wayne has stolen verses but everybody in the Rap Game has done it... so why will I put the blame on Weezy ?
              damn. HE HASN'T STOLEN VERSES. everybody know who those lines are from. he just pays tribute. stealing verses is like coming on the forum and use some of tha studio rappers lyrics without asking them. that is stealing, cause no one knows tha studio rappers out there. ya dig?[/quote:2i486588]

Ok my bad..

Comment

Working...
              X