No announcement yet.

Lil Wayne and Christina Milian Thread [Incoming Beef w/ Jas Prince?]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christina Milian on Lil? Wayne, New Music Video (VIDEO) | Wetpaint, Inc.

this doesn't scream they broke up to me.

same here this was 9/8 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QACHKVAWUXg she just didnt talk about they sex life

- - - Updated - - -

and what i posted fits the thread lol whoever rep me wack. probably the same person that always say negative shit about wayne to me on a WAYNE FORUM funny
    Last edited by Im Raw Dawg; 09-20-2015, 02:23 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Im Raw Dawg View Post
      This was also before them "rumors" surfaced mate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
        This was also before them "rumors" surfaced mate.
        true but they sayin her reaction was telling in those videos i posted thats why i said that.

Comment

• Are they together or not ?

Comment

• If they have broke up for sure I hope that means no more collabos

Comment

• Christina Milian Opens Up About Her Break Up With Lil Wayne & Talks ?Do It? Collabo [Video] | Young Money HQ

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5baS8uUXCls

Comment

• well damn..

Comment

• Sooooo, they are still together then? She wasn't very clear about that part of the interview

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
                      Sooooo, they are still together then? She wasn't very clear about that part of the interview
                      Right...

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
                        Sooooo, they are still together then? She wasn't very clear about that part of the interview
                        She just said they need time to think for themselves because things are kinda "messy". Whatever the hell that means.....

I think this break up is the reason Wayne made that locked away remix and dropped it. Verse is definitely about Tina

Comment

• https://twitter.com/ChristinaMilian/...56923922771972

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by TUNE KNOWLEDGE View Post
                          She just said they need time to think for themselves because things are kinda "messy". Whatever the hell that means.....

I think this break up is the reason Wayne made that locked away remix and dropped it. Verse is definitely about Tina
                          depends when it was recorded but def can relate to they situation. maybe a break cuz she aint deleted anything related to him on her IG. dhea being at weezyfest probably set her off

Comment

Working...
                          X