X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'ma take your girllllllll.

Comment

Originally posted by TUNE KNOWLEDGE View Post
      Plot Twist: She actually wrote Tina Turn Up Need A Tune Up.
      That video of Lil Wayne recording Tina Turn Up Needs A Tune Up will probably be a skit or intro/outro on her mixtape

Comment

Originally posted by Danny M View Post
        That video of Lil Wayne recording Tina Turn Up Needs A Tune Up will probably be a skit or intro/outro on her mixtape
        Didn't the producer of the song confirm it will be on c5 ?

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

• Originally posted by LilTunƎchi View Post
          Didn't the producer of the song confirm it will be on c5 ?
          yes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post

Comment

• im feeling his swag here

Comment

• I think this whole Wanye & Christina thing is for publicity. And to get back at The-Dream.

Comment

• Originally posted by skinnyminnie! View Post
                  I think this whole Wanye & Christina thing is for publicity. And to get back at The-Dream.
                  on her part? she seems to be liking the attention just aint known wayne to publicity stunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Im Raw Dawg View Post
                    on her part? she seems to be liking the attention just aint known wayne to publicity stunt.
                    Wayne helping her to get known to more than just her regular fan base. She's signed to his record label and he need for her albums to sale when released.

Comment

I think this whole Wanye & Christina thing is for publicity. And to get back at The-Dream.
                      really? That ship sailed a long time ago

Comment

I kinda agree, I don't think he cares about the dream but Tina's too much of a career thot and gold digger for wayne to trust her motives. She's using him and he's going a long with it for what he gets out of it. It ain't a love thing.
                        None

Comment

• Originally posted by DesertRose View Post
                          I kinda agree, I don't think he cares about the dream but Tina's too much of a career thot and gold digger for wayne to trust her motives. She's using him and he's going a long with it for what he gets out of it. It ain't a love thing.
                          A while back Wayne said he'll never date a woman his daughter doesn't approve of so for Nae Nae to be throwing shade at her means she obviously doesn't like Christina. Wayne is a business man first and a hoe second (fuck madden champ) I highly doubt he'll signed her just to get some pussy, that's his money you're talking about. Wayne have to see talent in her. As far as them fucking, idk. I do believe he is trying to get her well known to more people, the more popular the more likely your album will sale more.

Comment

Working...
                          X