Lil Wayne and Christina Milian Thread [Incoming Beef w/ Jas Prince?]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Wayne baby mama Sarah throwing shade. She's a blogger for streetz945 and she posted this on her blog today. She called Christina a side chick and said wayne is still engaged to Dhea

LIL WAYNE SIDE CHICK THROWS HIM A SURPRISE PARTY!

Somebody else who has NO chill�.Christina Milian!
      Christina Milian, Lil Wayne�s side piece, threw him a surprise party in LA Wednesday night and blasted the pictures ALL over Instagram! She must be a proud a side piece�.get it boo! She could possibly be a real one if she was with him on his ACTUAL birthday, which is tomorrow, in Houston. The Drake vs. Lil Wayne tour hits H-town tomorrow night but I BET you Christina won�t be anywhere in sight since her ex-fianc� Jas Prince is the prince of Houston. Meanwhile, today�s Ms. Milian�s ACTUAL bday annnnd where�s Wayne?? Probably with his fianc� of course!

She did all that for what reason exactly??

September 26, 2014 entertainment news, SARAHV, streetz94.5

http://streetz945.com/proof/the-afternoon-turn-up-wjaytek-lil-wayne-side-chick-throws-him-a-surprise-party/

Comment

• ^^^^^^^Lol wayne a G though but i hope he dont run into trouble in H-town

- - - Updated - - -

^^^^^^^Lol wayne a G though but i hope he dont run into trouble in H-town

Comment

• My guess is that somebody will take a shot at Wayne's camp in Houston, but whether they'll be successful or not I don't know. It doesn't have to be Jas Prince directly, but Rap-a-Lot has so much love in Houston that I'm sure somebody will feel the need to step up for the camp.

From Jas Prince's twitter:

Comment

• Originally posted by Speedy Gonzales View Post
            My guess is that somebody will take a shot at Wayne's camp in Houston, but whether they'll be successful or not I don't know. It doesn't have to be Jas Prince directly, but Rap-a-Lot has so much love in Houston that I'm sure somebody will feel the need to step up for the camp.

From Jas Prince's twitter:

drake has probably already sat jas and wayne down in houston and told them to kiss and make up before he stripped naked

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
              drake has probably already sat jas and wayne down in houston and told them to kiss and make up before he stripped naked
              I wonder how Drake feels about all this.

Comment

• I doubt anything will happen to wayne tonight but who knows. I bet they wanted to end the tour with wayne winning on his bday but how would they pull that off in Houston? Lol. Gonna end in a draw

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
                  I doubt anything will happen to wayne tonight but who knows. I bet they wanted to end the tour with wayne winning on his bday but how would they pull that off in Houston? Lol. Gonna end in a draw
                  Shits all fixed, the votes don't actually do anything I hope you know that.

Comment

• has wayne been bodied yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by xI6IHEATI6Ix View Post

Drake vs Lil Wayne Sept 27 in Houston

Tina Turn Up Need A Tune Up!!! I CAN FIX IT!!! SHE NEED A KING FUCK THEM PRINCES

AYYYYYEEEEEEEEEE WAYNE THAT MF'N NIGGA!!!!! Im Bout To Tweet Dude Because He Can't Do All That Talking And Nothing Happens

Comment

• Originally posted by Laurenlondonfan View Post
                        Wayne baby mama Sarah throwing shade. She's a blogger for streetz945 and she posted this on her blog today. She called Christina a side chick and said wayne is still engaged to Dhea

LIL WAYNE SIDE CHICK THROWS HIM A SURPRISE PARTY!

Somebody else who has NO chill….Christina Milian!
                        Christina Milian, Lil Wayne’s side piece, threw him a surprise party in LA Wednesday night and blasted the pictures ALL over Instagram! She must be a proud a side piece….get it boo! She could possibly be a real one if she was with him on his ACTUAL birthday, which is tomorrow, in Houston. The Drake vs. Lil Wayne tour hits H-town tomorrow night but I BET you Christina won’t be anywhere in sight since her ex-fianc� Jas Prince is the prince of Houston. Meanwhile, today’s Ms. Milian’s ACTUAL bday annnnd where’s Wayne?? Probably with his fianc� of course!

She did all that for what reason exactly??

September 26, 2014 entertainment news, SARAHV, streetz94.5

http://streetz945.com/proof/the-afternoon-turn-up-wjaytek-lil-wayne-side-chick-throws-him-a-surprise-party/
                        This is just weird, his kids don't like her, his bm's don't like her and yet he doesn't seem to care at all. What makes her worth the trouble?
                        None

Comment

• Originally posted by DesertRose View Post
                          This is just weird, his kids don't like her, his bm's don't like her and yet he doesn't seem to care at all. What makes her worth the trouble?
                          Ive had a crush on a for years and we've been friends and now shes in a dif college than I am.... Why don't I move you say? Becuz shes simply perfect
                          I could sell Sweet and Low to Sugar Ray Leonard!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X