X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Laurenlondonfan View Post
    what's her snapchat

Comment

• How is she seeking attention? Most females make little remarks about love and shit. Just about all of them do it, you just wouldn't know because you're not the biggest fan of their love interest and shit. She posts that shit on HER OWN personal shit. It's not her fault yaw like Wayne so much and notice every little move she makes. She's not always @'n him or name dropping him. It's not her fault she gets asked about their relationship all of the time. He's kinda a big deal. I bet she was the same way during her past relationships. She isn't seeking attention, she isn't even intrusive about it, yaw jus know because you're Wayne fans.

Hell, Kanye talks about Kim just as much. I'm sure Future and Ciara were the same way. Anybody is like that except Bey and Jay but they shit old af.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

• Originally posted by TyIquan View Post
        How is she seeking attention? Most females make little remarks about love and shit. Just about all of them do it, you just wouldn't know because you're not the biggest fan of their love interest and shit. She posts that shit on HER OWN personal shit. It's not her fault yaw like Wayne so much and notice every little move she makes. She's not always @'n him or name dropping him. It's not her fault she gets asked about their relationship all of the time. He's kinda a big deal. I bet she was the same way during her past relationships. She isn't seeking attention, she isn't even intrusive about it, yaw jus know because you're Wayne fans.

Hell, Kanye talks about Kim just as much. I'm sure Future and Ciara were the same way. Anybody is like that except Bey and Jay but they shit old af.
        Anybody that has a reality tv show is an attention seeker, plain and simple.
        Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

How is she seeking attention? Most females make little remarks about love and shit. Just about all of them do it, you just wouldn't know because you're not the biggest fan of their love interest and shit. She posts that shit on HER OWN personal shit. It's not her fault yaw like Wayne so much and notice every little move she makes. She's not always @'n him or name dropping him. It's not her fault she gets asked about their relationship all of the time. He's kinda a big deal. I bet she was the same way during her past relationships. She isn't seeking attention, she isn't even intrusive about it, yaw jus know because you're Wayne fans.

You do kinda have a point, but still .. Idk.

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill Laimbeer View Post
            Anybody that has a reality tv show is an attention seeker, plain and simple.
            That has nothing to do with Wayne tho. If it was built on that shit you'd have a point.

Comment

That has nothing to do with Wayne tho. If it was built on that shit you'd have a point.
              The show's name is based on the name that Wayne created for her.
              Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

• Originally posted by legendarytunechi View Post
                what's her snapchat
                cmilianofficial

Comment

lol!!!

Dude. Tina Turnup been around for ages! People were using that back in 2013. Wayne did not create the name for her!!!! Lol. She called herself that first

Comment

• Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
                    lol!!!

Dude. Tina Turnup been around for ages! People were using that back in 2013. Wayne did not create the name for her!!!! Lol. She called herself that first
                    wrong
                    unless you're thinking of tina turner lol
                    'turn up' has been around
                    but weezy gave christina milian the name 'tina turn up' and she ran with it
                    'tina turn up' was being used nowhere in 2013
                    feel free to post links to prove me wrong but i dont think you will find any lol

Comment

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                      wrong
                      feel free to post links to prove me wrong but i dont think you will find any lol
                      People didnt know exactly who he was talking about on that Tina Turnup Need A Tune Up until they put 2 and 2 together.

Comment

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                        wrong
                        maybe youre right. i remember hearing it before Wayne said it but I could be wrong

Damn what a thot move if you name your entire show after the name Wayne gave you..

Comment

So what? Wayne isn't the topic of the show. She isn't piggybacking Wayne. Yaw jus need to hate someone.

Shit is stupid.

Comment

Working...
                          X